Toribash
oh this feels a lot like older replays

you opted for a super simple opener that gave you almost no window to make it badly or godly, so I can't say much about that, looks like a wushu opener at first. Then you did the spinning kick that is the best looking part of the replay in terms of movement, although I would avoid holding my arms raised and swinging randomly like your right arm was.
then we have straight up tk striking with a very convenient grab, I can only say it looks decent and the dms are well done.
finally, we go to the last part of your replay which is the skeet. I absolutely loved that, but only the skeet itself. Your form/posture kinda suck and many would argue that solely by the fact that you moved uke's neck to achieve this dm, this skeet is somewhat "invalidated" so, it's up to you to judge whether this is worth working on it next time or not. I personally dont mind using uke to achieve cool stuff

improve your movement and make your replays a little more elaborate, that would spice things up
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!

bit of a non serious replay
Attached Files
wtf is this.rpl (104.9 KB, 7 views)
childvschild_test2.tbm (16.9 KB, 3 views)
If that was me... I'm... I'm just sayin', if that was me, they are lucky that was not me, because if the circumstances were such, as you have described them but with me in them, that's a very different and scary outcome for those involved. If.
i can't make good replays help
Attached Files
buttered apple pie.rpl (194.9 KB, 17 views)
If that was me... I'm... I'm just sayin', if that was me, they are lucky that was not me, because if the circumstances were such, as you have described them but with me in them, that's a very different and scary outcome for those involved. If.
i frickin love your movements, it's so fluidy yet crazy, specially after the knee dm, where you went for a back kick. When you fell I got kinda deceived though, you lost all your speed and everything became really slow. Just gotta work to keep stuff consistent.
collab someday?
discord: victortb#9592
Replays
now THIS is pod racing
Attached Files
wallet inspector.rpl (175.7 KB, 16 views)
god left me unfinished.rpl (222.9 KB, 18 views)
These replays are really cool, you're really perfecting the kind of hits that just barely touch uke and lose no momentum from that. Of the two replays I like god left me unfinished, that last little boot to the neck is stylish. The pose on wallet inspector is better though, to me you jiggled around a bit too much at the end of god left me unfinished.

good shit
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
thank you mr potato

making this replay almost made me lose my mind
Attached Files
linus sex tips.rpl (238.2 KB, 15 views)