Ranking
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Uhm mushu is clearly a balanced mod that requires a lot of skill.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
i joined a tournament of "real wushu" hosted last night by holotor. I was unsure what real wushu was, but the mod we were playing was called mushu.tbm. I have never played this before but it instantly made sense as to why it was called real wushu. this advanced version of wushu is how the mod was ment to be played, everything was intuitive and played exactly how wushu was dreamed up to be by the creators.

This user was infracted for this post (Useless post).
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 25, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
the god
Originally Posted by TheGod View Post
i joined a tournament of "real wushu" hosted last night by holotor. I was unsure what real wushu was, but the mod we were playing was called mushu.tbm. I have never played this before but it instantly made sense as to why it was called real wushu. this advanced version of wushu is how the mod was ment to be played, everything was intuitive and played exactly how wushu was dreamed up to be by the creators.

When are we making a True Wushu org? Mushu only

Unfortunately this guy is a ninja so I couldn't infract him, instead I left this message that mentions he's as stupid as the people directly above and below this post.
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Oh god, could I please join I'm like rank 4000 in mushu

This user was infracted for this post (Useless post).
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 25, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
Enough of the retarded talk here.

Intermediate Mushu WON'T BE CHANGED. It will stay as it is now. Mushu is different from Wushu and all you fl0w guys are just being overly protective. You need to worry less, Mushu won't just come and trample over Wushu. Let the newer players have their fun and stop bringing in your ideals.
As for DrHax, Ryan and TheGod, just shut up, you are not making anything better.

You'll get your Public Wushu server in 1st of December.
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 25, 2013 at 08:10 AM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Enough of the retarded talk here.

Intermediate Mushu WON'T BE CHANGED. It will stay as it is now. Mushu is different from Wushu and all you fl0w guys are just being overly protective. You need to worry less, Mushu won't just come and trample over Wushu. Let the newer players have their fun and stop bringing in your ideals.
As for DrHax, Ryan and TheGod, just shut up, you are not making anything better.

You'll get your Public Wushu server in 1st of December.

Thanks Tona. I think the main reason we flipped was the sudden absence of ultimate wushu(I almost died), and public wushu(was very important to bridge gap between newbies, and wushu frequenters).

It just felt like you're removing wushu to replace it with mushu. Or at least signs of that. So, yeah as long as public wushu, you won't hear anything from us.

Since, everything is cleared up now..and it turned out to be a technical problem..we'll be returning back into our cocoon. :P
Last edited by William; Nov 25, 2013 at 09:01 AM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Taekkyon.tbm

Please, there's 2 intermediate servers and 1 beginner server for TK

Why not a public one?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Is there anyway realtoriboxing can be brought back? I really enjoyed that mod and I think many others did too
Originally Posted by Levito View Post
Is there anyway realtoriboxing can be brought back? I really enjoyed that mod and I think many others did too

The boxing servers were usually empty. Might have been because there were like 10 of them.
aa