ES Recruitment Drive
NickName: Mastertron
Belt: Custom Belt
Why do you want to join us?: Because Mushu is pretty much all I play these days and I love it!
Why do you love this amazing mod?: The fact that it brings new skills to the game, instead of relying on grabbing (kinda) and pinning people down, you have to know how to see a move coming, dodge it and do counters. Also no other mods rely on Coming back to fights, some do but I saw it in mushu first.
Why is Mushu better than wushu3 and brushu?(if you think so): To be honest, it was the first one I played out of the 3 mods. As soon as I got the hang of Mushu and went to Wushu or Brushu I was just like "Mushu is just way better!"
Replays: vvvv
Attached Files
Dat dodge.rpl (24.8 KB, 5 views)
dodge win.rpl (41.5 KB, 4 views)
fight and a Half.rpl (74.6 KB, 5 views)
GG.rpl (115.1 KB, 4 views)
gotcha!.rpl (121.4 KB, 4 views)
HAVE AT U!.rpl (63.2 KB, 4 views)
Mushu GG.rpl (74.2 KB, 5 views)
play time.rpl (66.1 KB, 4 views)
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
NickName:
Belt: 9th Dan
Why do you want to join us?: Mushu is one of the mods I'm particularly good at
Why do you love this amazing mod?: Sine there's instagib, matches are usually quit fast
Why is Mushu better than wushu3 and brushu?(if you think so): The instagib
Replays: I have about 100 boxshu_mushu replays I'll post later. You can test me in game alternatively.
NickName: SrCheetah

Belt: 4th dan

Why do you want to join us?: If I could look at what is the most played mod by me, it would be mushu

Why do you love this amazing mod?: People say that hands and feet being instagib is op, but it just teaches you to beware your oponent atacks

Why is Mushu better than wushu3 and brushu?(if you think so): wushu is too long without that high chance of dm, and ends up being boring

Replays below ;)
Attached Files
asfasf.rpl (38.1 KB, 5 views)
Football.rpl (30.4 KB, 5 views)
Footballsafasf.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
Wolololololo
Hi, I'm AcidoTB
Belt: 2nd dan
I want to join this fine team,
Team mushu
Why do you like mushu? It's one of my favourite mods, If you want to get more tc, More experience in aiming, Controlling the direction of your hits/Movements of your tori.
-------------
Why do you want to join us? Because Mushu is one of my favourite mods, So i will be gladly Joining that fine team.
---------------
I personally see that mushu is better than wushu in more than one way.
1) if you want fast little tc
2)Easier wins
3) More carefully when you moving
4) Dodge skills needed.
5) Most of time no runners as they lose by dms
6) Mostly Fast wins/Loses
Replays:
Just downloaded a new Toribash version ''4.95'' So i have no replays as i deleted my old toribash!
You can test my skill ingame though if you want to.
Nickname: Merc
Belt: 6th Dan
Why I wanna join: cuz mushu is fuckin awesome
Why I love it: mushu is fun as shit
Mushu is God
Replays: look at replays on fourums tags furykick