ES Recruitment Drive
Hello! Today I sparred with Leonek, one of my partners from RSO

Adding Sparring with Leonek18 to Spars.
Attached Files
sparring with Leonek18.rpl (555.4 KB, 19 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

boi even when I know what to expect, your movements always surprise me.
I'd just point out that awkward movement at 1370 - 1366. Leonek did pretty well too, just gotta learn to smoothen his movements, right now it's quite stiff. It's also look really good if yall put more force into impacts.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
thank you victor, i really enjoyed this fight. im looking forward to make better spar replays

here is a spar with my fellow denilumi

Adding sparring with deni to Spars.
Attached Files
sparring with deni.rpl (838.6 KB, 14 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adding sparring with Leonek v2 to Spars.
Attached Files
sparring with Leonek18 v2.rpl (545.5 KB, 13 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you, imthewalrus

Adding sparring with Loige to Spars.
Attached Files
sparring with Loige.rpl (695.3 KB, 11 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Made a spar with Flash today (v3), so I'll go ahead and post some of our old spars as well

Adding Sparring with Flash, Sparring with Flash v2 and Sparring with Flash v3 to Spars
Attached Files
Sparring with Flash v2.rpl (414.1 KB, 14 views)
Sparring with Flash v3.rpl (1.57 MB, 19 views)
Sparring with Flash.rpl (412.0 KB, 15 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I thought Flash stopped playing

also nice spar
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
You guys do a very good job at maintaining proper spacing. I've recently gotten back into sparring, and this has been a hiccup for me - I'm not sure if it's on poor communication or lack of situational awareness. But this was clean, and definitely something I aspire to.
Originally Posted by visceral View Post
You guys do a very good job at maintaining proper spacing. I've recently gotten back into sparring, and this has been a hiccup for me - I'm not sure if it's on poor communication or lack of situational awareness. But this was clean, and definitely something I aspire to.

I'm glad that this replay has served something, it's always good that you have some inspiration to improve some aspect of your replays.

About controlling the space between you and your partner/opponent, it's more of an individual thing in my opinion, during most of the spar me and Flash barely communicate about the spar itself. With time and practice you eventually will get used to maintain the space neutral at all times, independently of the other player's choices.

By the way, I don't mean that I'm actually good at it, Flash did most of the spar, but I do think you should focus more on your execution rather than on your communication. Personally I'd argue that communication is not even a big deal in sparring but I know many would disagree.

All that said, feel free to ask me for a spar, I would love to practice with you

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]