ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New joint movements
We need a few new in-game features.

1. Enable forearm rotating. This new feature would give more useful options in online playing,and would be useable for making cooler/more realistic(or both) replays both online and offline.

2. Make lumbar be able not only to be bent sideways,but also back and forth. This would also give new options for use while playing both online and offline.

3. Make legs be able to be rotated by 60-90 degrees both right and left without having to rotate chest/pecs,or extend/contract glutes. Just like the 2 previous features mentioned above - this would add realism to the game,and give more options to use.
-----
Well,whaddaya think?
Last edited by toribasher22; Dec 30, 2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You know, I wouldn't mind more back flexibility on the tori, or forearms you can pronate, or even shoulders you can roll back and forth. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone fail a ninja roll in a realism replay because the tori can't form a ball, or seeing a nice run that would look retarded in real life.

But that's really it.

If these changes were made, I'd rather have it be as a separate mod for sparring replays or something, not a change in the game's mechanics for every aspect of the game. Things would just be broken, as wesmrocks stated.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Jan 5, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
NOODLE ARMS
If this was even thought of being implemented then EVERYONE would have to relearn even these small changes, you can't make replays realistic yes, but with these changes people still wouldn't because no one can ever exactly replicate the movements of the human body no matter how far they go to make it, it will never happen with these changes or without. The only thing that this would serve to do it make it more complicated and harder to use in multiplayer.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by toribasher22 View Post
We need a few new in-game features.

1. Enable forearm rotating. This new feature would give more useful options in online playing,and would be useable for making cooler/more realistic(or both) replays both online and offline.

This one isn't actually too bad. More than once i have been in a perfect position to grab to the opponent and pull the fight back into my advantage.. But i couldn't because my arm can't rotate.. +1
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
New joint movements are not required, as said this as been brought up many times and each time shut down, more movements would prove to complex for the new ones trying out the game and are not really required for those who have played this game a while.
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Exactly what Kujax said. Addinig movements makes the game more complicated, therefore lowering attractivenss to new players. Losing that means that Nabi would lose potential customers. Also most people who play Toribash are already used to the system right now. Let new people learn a simpler one rather then a harder one. Also if any tiny change was made, every single persons technique would be changed, all replays which have been made would be broken. Literally the hundreds of thousands of replays would no longer work and would glitch out. People would rage at the fact that they went from being good adept players to sucking due to physics engine changes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|