Toribash
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Since this is in fact off-topic.

If this photo doesn't change your guys minds... then I really have lost faith in humanity like I have for those people who talk shit about a dead girl who hadn't done anything wrong when she was alive. (I'm talking about Amanda Todd, refer to Shania Gray) Cause FFS! If people will shit on you when you do good things.... what the fuck is the point?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
meh, instead of making tons of posts on Facebook about how great someone was/how much we miss him/her/or any other rip-related shit, go and do something for actually alive people.
I really don't see why she is even worth discussion. Do you know how many people kill themselves every day? Something around 2000.

The above post should be the end of this shit.
This happens all the time to people. But why make a big deal about it, why was she so important. She made the wrong choices and trusted the wrong people. She had no reason to kill herself, and even if she did, she did not try to seek help. There is no way to help a person that doesn't want to be helped.
But the main problem is the kids that followed her around. She gave her picture to a stalker and everyone chatised her for it. There was no way to stop it but, that is life. Life is about problems and you have to learn how to deal with it, because if you can't then there is nothing you can do and obviously something is wrong.
Last edited by dannyrug; Oct 17, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
This happens all the time to people. But why make a big deal about it, why was she so important. She made the wrong choices and trusted the wrong people. She had no reason to kill herself, and even if she did, she did not try to seek help. There is no way to help a person that doesn't want to be helped.
But the main problem is the kids that followed her around. She gave her picture to a stalker and everyone chatised her for it. There was no way to stop it but, that is life. Life is about problems and you have to learn how to deal with it, because if you can't then there is nothing you can do and obviously something is wrong.

To answer your question about why they make a big deal out of this, I think they only care this much because in hindsight, it looks like she is an angel and everyone else is evil. Instead, she brought this shit to herself and never bothered with looking for alternative ways of ending this besides of killing herself. Plus, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she is "cute," at least by the general population's perspective.

It's already been said, the PARENTS COULD HAVE MOVED OUT OF STATE. That would have ended this whole thing. But no, instead, they let a daughter that is heavily depressed go ahead and kill herself. So is it just her fault? No. It's also her lazy ass parents that didn't bother with the girl's feelings.
Actually the did move out of the state, but the sh*t followed her, but other than that you are correct.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
To answer your question about why they make a big deal out of this, I think they only care this much because in hindsight, it looks like she is an angel and everyone else is evil. Instead, she brought this shit to herself and never bothered with looking for alternative ways of ending this besides of killing herself. Plus, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she is "cute," at least by the general population's perspective.

It's already been said, the PARENTS COULD HAVE MOVED OUT OF STATE. That would have ended this whole thing. But no, instead, they let a daughter that is heavily depressed go ahead and kill herself. So is it just her fault? No. It's also her lazy ass parents that didn't bother with the girl's feelings.

Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Actually the did move out of the state, but the sh*t followed her, but other than that you are correct.

To shooter... your still a smart person. Why haven't we become friends?

Danny... if that's the case well... Sounds like shit luck tbh. Still other outlets so meh :I
When people kill themselves it's usually a big deal for the local area. Ya know.? At least it is in my area.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
When people kill themselves it's usually a big deal for the local area. Ya know.? At least it is in my area.

Famous words of my father.
"Anyone who kills themselves deserves to die. Unless they did it to save other people. Otherwise they had no reason to live and should of gone away and died to begin with if suicide was such a great choice."

Tbh with your case Dragon is your town like.... really depressed?
Those are hardly famous words. Stupid words, really. Incredibly ignorant words. People who kill themselves have a plethora of reasons. Please stop being so insensitive regarding the topic, as i'm sure the heavily depressed don't appreciate it.
Hoss.