Ranking
Original Post
A simple request
I didnt see anywhere to post this since your allies and enemies thread is closed, so i made my own thread.

I am extending an invitation for DeM to become allies with the Klan Opposition. Ive played with quite a few of your players and I know that you are a good clan.

If you would like to accept this invitation please post on this thread: http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=82522

To my knowledge, the only people who have the authority to make these alliances are the leaders of your clan. So until one of them posts, I will not add Deus Ex Machina to the allies list.

Thank you for reading this,

Gumfighter
Co-leader of the Klan Opposition
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, i guess when you make your decision either post it here or on the thread i linked in the first post.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe a "friendly" war with them, to see if they're worth it?
Last edited by megaJuice; Mar 18, 2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Added "..."
If you all want a "war" to see if we are worthy, just let us know when, where and how many people from each side will be needed

(for said war, maybe it could be 3 matches of first to five? One match wushu, one judo, and one a random mod?)
Last edited by Gum; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:12 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im free anytime after 9pm eastern(gmt-5) tonight, tomorrow night i can do anytime after 8pm, and friday im free all day.

I dont know about my clan though. Im gonna post a thread about this in a min to see when they are free.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]