Ranking
2nd cool fact:

the movie babe was supposed to be about a male pig, but they started filming and the pigs dick was super fucken obvious so they changed it cos they didn't want their film to be remembered as that film with the pig penis
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
did u know that if u get a 30 year mortgage you usually end up paying more towards interest than you do the principal of the loan
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Did You Know: cocacobra has criticized anime and japanese culture his entire life! However, after he started watching a series, he became a hardcore anime fan and is absolutely enraged because his clanmate, Templar, spoiled it for him! Now, he will do anything he can to destroy James' pride and reputation as revenge.

Will cocacobra succeed and finally get his sweet revenge against Templar? Will Templar succumb to cocacobra's bullying and give up his entire hat collection? Or will Templar restore his good Toribash fame? Will Lazors fuck that guy's dad? Stay tuned.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???