Ranking
Original Post
MOVES!!!
Hey guys i wanted to ask you how you get such succesfull moves, in another way of speaking it how do you get your moves. What inspires you? Whats your motivation to get these moves? I am only asking because i have a hard time getting a move thaught off, and i think this will steer me in the right direction.
For inspiration...You could watch other players replays and movies (don't steal though), watch action movies or even martial arts fighting. Anything that moves in a specific way that looks nice is good. As for steering. That takes practice. Use the rotatory libs like glutes, pecs and chest to rotate your body. Best of luck.
What I do(I don't usually need inspiration), but I watch cool replays in the replay thread, and see what motions do what. Once you understand the bodies movement venture in to freeplay and just just click and move parts until something looks potentially successful. then go to multiplayer and test it out.
I am a terrible person :(
Don't modify moves! It's like taking them and making them your own, just edited. Just experiment with joints and make a good opener with plenty of templates to ensure good moves. DO NOT MODIFY MOVES, TRUST ME BECAUSE ONE IT DOESN'T MAKE PEOPLE CALL YOU NOOB AND YOUR LOOKING AT AWESOME BOLD TEXT.

Seriously though, make your own moves, experiment, etc.
If you want a good move to model yours after go to Youtube and search for the Tae Kwon Do 540 kick! It's a really epic move. Accomplishing that kick in Toribash is really hard. I've been trying for like a year now.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
j-step snapuswipe gyro is possible in toribash ;)
do it!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Lifted View Post
If you want a good move to model yours after go to Youtube and search for the Tae Kwon Do 540 kick! It's a really epic move. Accomplishing that kick in Toribash is really hard. I've been trying for like a year now.

Don't even use youtubes! As said, make your own. Don't...follow....others.........