Original Post
(PowPow) Application

What do you need to be in clan:
1. must be Black belt or higher
2. Be active in toribash most of the time
3. Have skillz :33
4. Get luck :333
5. idk (LOL!!)

If you think you have these steps post the application below and we will check it if not check below

IGN:
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good)
Best Mod: (1 mod)
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t)
where you’re from:
tell us something about yourself:
Why you want to join this clan:
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)
Last edited by bestboylol; Aug 6, 2016 at 08:51 PM.
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
Hey, i'am do first post And please, change you'r sugnature, here your clan is Skillz.
IGN:CALEBBATES
BELT:2nd dan black belt
FAV. MOD: judo, katana, mushu, ABD
LOCAL.: Rossville GA
WHY I WANT TO JOIN CLAN: I want to make more friends, play with my new friends, and have fun with my new friends im always online and always logged into Skype.
HOW I CAN HELP THE CLAN: I can help in clan wars im useful, helpful, competitive, and nice. and u can always count on me to help.
Originally Posted by Joprell View Post
Hey, i'am do first post And please, change you'r sugnature, here your clan is Skillz.

Ho thx for telling me
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
Originally Posted by CALEBBATES View Post
IGN:CALEBBATES
BELT:2nd dan black belt
FAV. MOD: judo, katana, mushu, ABD
LOCAL.: Rossville GA
WHY I WANT TO JOIN CLAN: I want to make more friends, play with my new friends, and have fun with my new friends im always online and always logged into Skype.
HOW I CAN HELP THE CLAN: I can help in clan wars im useful, helpful, competitive, and nice. and u can always count on me to help.

Srry Caleb u tried your best but u didnt read the instructions (Make sure to make long sentences or paragraph) urs just shit (excuse the language) this is your last chance make it work so we can invite you thx ~ <3
Nya~~~
Application.
IGN: swarmhawk
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Fav Mod: judo, wushu, boxing, wrestling, Table_Brawl.tbm, break dancing mod.tbm, 000swords_rotating.tbm.
Skype: none (I don't have the equipment for it, neither does it work well with my computer)
Local: Caldwell ID
Bio: My name Is sergio A and I'm from idaho, I like music, I Have decent interest to videogames, I'm 5'7, dark hair, I wear slightly baggy clothing, born 4/4/2001. Decent but quiet person. Good sense of humor. and I like youtube videos. (toribash bio): When I started as white belt to brown It was the most epic moments for me in toribash, As soon as I became black belt I've joined ywc (yes we cannabis) because I wanted to challenge cripplz. but the clan died out so I joined tekken, I had more fun in tekken and I got to compete a lot and improve. But I was gone for a while and... tekken died, but as soon as I came back I've found bestboy (a fun buddy from ywc to tekken etc.) and so I wish to join.
Why I wish to join: I want to help Improve my skills and I noticed that members from this clan are really good, and I thought "I need new buddies, need a new feel to myself, new everything!" and so I'm Here, But I also wish to be as good as bestboy so I can feel more comparable to him and wish to have matches with him without feeling like a complete low rank, And I want to be A legend that I should earn myself to be.
How I can be Helpful: Possibly useful for clan wars, sparing, I can make logo designs or something or edit images for the clan, Can be nice to have around, and I Can be the joy of the moment (like a jester). I can be the bank, and I can donate tc, and help win tournaments, recruiter.
Last edited by swarmhawk; Feb 12, 2016 at 03:43 PM.
hi my name is alexandre / my ign is parodax / i am 15 /my belt is black / my favorite mods is :aikido/aikidobigdojo/boxmushu and whushu/my best is boxmushu/my skype is thisnl/ i am from france /i want to join because i love do war whit friends an i want to approve my skills/i can help by translate french into english or i can give tc and i am here when you want do a war (i am generaly active in toribash) (i am french so to wrait an app is very hard ^^)
Last edited by parodax; Feb 12, 2016 at 03:47 PM.
Originally Posted by swarmhawk View Post
IGN: swarmhawk
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Fav Mod: judo, wushu, boxing, wrestling, Table_Brawl.tbm, break dancing mod.tbm, 000swords_rotating.tbm.
Skype: none (I don't have the equipment for it, neither does it work well with my computer)
Local: Caldwell ID
Bio: My name Is sergio A and I'm from idaho, I like music, I Have decent interest to videogames, I'm 5'7, dark hair, I wear slightly baggy clothing, born 4/4/2001. Decent but quiet person. Good sense of humor. and I like youtube videos. (toribash bio): When I started as white belt to brown It was the most epic moments for me in toribash, As soon as I became black belt I've joined ywc (yes we cannabis) because I wanted to challenge cripplz. but the clan died out so I joined tekken, I had more fun in tekken and I got to compete a lot and improve. But I was gone for a while and... tekken died, but as soon as I came back I've found bestboy (a fun buddy from ywc to tekken etc.) and so I wish to join.
Why I wish to join: I want to help Improve my skills and I noticed that members from this clan are really good, and I thought "I need new buddies, need a new feel to myself, new everything!" and so I'm Here, But I also wish to be as good as bestboy so I can feel more comparable to him and wish to have matches with him without feeling like a complete low rank, And I want to be A legend that I should earn myself to be.
How I can be Helpful: Possibly useful for clan wars, sparing, I can make logo designs or something or edit images for the clan, Can be nice to have around, and I Can be the joy of the moment (like a jester). I can be the bank, and I can donate tc.

THIS IS THE KIND OF APPLICATION IM TALKING ABOUT....woops srry caps and Hi~! swarm remember me? im also from tekken (the cat girl) i really like your application shows me that u are confident and a friendly person (we didnt talk to each other alo so xP) but i will find u some where in toribash and we can do test together ill only test on ur skills not points....you will join powpow when we're done testing ok~? ^^ thx~ luv u~
Nya~~~