ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I'd suggest 4k for an avatar,
8k for a signature and 10k for a signature + avatar.
DISCOUNT F YEAH!

There's no price in originality haha.

Can you make me a desktop background in 1440x900?
I'll pay you 25k. Just go nuts on it the way you think I'll like it,
and I'm sure I'll like it :B

Thanks in advance!

Alright! I'll get on it as soon as I can. And I'll edit the first post with more details.
awesome shop, Natalie. i wish you the best of luck with this and i know you'll do well. i like your idea of taking your job into Toribash to make some money here too.

i may request an avatar or a signature in future but for now, i'll donate 20,000 to help you start your shop!
Well... You're famous. ^^ Here it goes!

Name: GrayveXP
Section: Logo
Price-Range: Well... 7k sounds good, but if I realy like it, I'll pay more for shure.
Information: I want a Pirate, in that Stick-Man style of yours. Cool hair, like my tori in my avy. If you wanna add any Pirate involved stuff, fell free ^^
Colors: Dark Green(Camo), Water Green(Helios), Black(Void), and... Skin colour ^^
Reference Picture: I don't think is needed, but I'll find 8OJ4N stuff that he made for me... I'll post later ^^

#TribeOn
Yeah! Glad your becoming part of the community! Hope you stick around!
Name: Cretor
Section: Avatar and Signature
Price-Range: 5k+
Information: Dont know really. All I know is that I absolutely love your art style and your comics, and whatever you produce I'll be happy with.
Note: I like pudding.
Colors: Refer to above
Last edited by Cretor; Jan 25, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Rai View Post
awesome shop, Natalie. i wish you the best of luck with this and i know you'll do well. i like your idea of taking your job into Toribash to make some money here too.

i may request an avatar or a signature in future but for now, i'll donate 20,000 to help you start your shop!

Thanks for the donation! I'll expect your request soon?

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Well... You're famous. ^^ Here it goes!

Name: GrayveXP
Section: Logo
Price-Range: Well... 7k sounds good, but if I realy like it, I'll pay more for shure.
Information: I want a Pirate, in that Stick-Man style of yours. Cool hair, like my tori in my avy. If you wanna add any Pirate involved stuff, fell free ^^
Colors: Dark Green(Camo), Water Green(Helios), Black(Void), and... Skin colour ^^
Reference Picture: I don't think is needed, but I'll find 8OJ4N stuff that he made for me... I'll post later ^^

I'll add you to the list, and work on it later.

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Yeah! Glad your becoming part of the community! Hope you stick around!
Name: Cretor
Section: Avatar and Signature
Price-Range: 5k+
Information: Dont know really. All I know is that I absolutely love your art style and your comics, and whatever you produce I'll be happy with.
Note: I like pudding.
Colors: Refer to above

I'll add you.

Corey: Here is a start at your avatar. I'm going to add: a border, smoother lines. As for you're signature I'm not sure what to do? You're head is coming up.
Last edited by Rosebush; Jan 26, 2010 at 02:33 AM.
GASP! are you actually like.... THE Natalie Dee?? THE Natalie Dee that does T-Shirts and the like?? WOW!
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Originally Posted by Nermado View Post
GASP! are you actually like.... THE Natalie Dee?? THE Natalie Dee that does T-Shirts and the like?? WOW!

I suppose I'm A Natalie Dee. But I'm not some idol you should put on a podium. I just do what a love. art is a hobby, to me.
Oh yes please.

I'll take an avatar and signature, as best a copy of my current ones as you can pull off in your own style of art. I'll pay 20K for both and donate 50K.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Oh yes please.

I'll take an avatar and signature, as best a copy of my current ones as you can pull off in your own style of art. I'll pay 20K for both and donate 50K.

Alright! Thanks for you're help, and I'll get on you're request soon enough.
ah man! Your shop is awesome! Too bad "Average Joe" is not for sale, that guy was badass I'm definitely gonna buy something from you whenever I get the money I'll be back! =D

Cheers!
MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS
Useless. As if a fat office drone like you is going to climb a mountain.