Toribash
Original Post
Looking for a teacher
Hi, I am of course new and would love someone to teach me some moves and be
a sparring partner.
First of all, do you have any alts or are you completely new? Cause you're gonna need a bit more of understanding of the joints to even start sparring/parkouring/tricking/breakdancing/etc. Well, either that, or you need to be really smart.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Played for a bit
I am an orange belt and have learned from watching,and fighting other people. I am not really into the parkour stuff. I think I have started forming my own fighting style. Just wanted some help and more complex moves and tips is all.(And someone to spar with)
I'm the teacher. I got few students, and they are satisfied. Say words at with skype - my one is tomczo2000
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Hey bro, got skype? add me gageroelle98, and i'll help you out with the basics and openers
SparChar had it nailed down. you REALLY REALLY need to learn how the joints function and how they work in different combinations with each other. Although, i'd be happy to help you out. PM me some details. Be warned, i am specifically a sparrer. I cannot make a replay to save me life! xD
"Life is a life. If you die, you have no life" - Dezrai
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
First of all, do you have any alts or are you completely new? Cause you're gonna need a bit more of understanding of the joints to even start sparring/parkouring/tricking/breakdancing/etc. Well, either that, or you need to be really smart.

Originally Posted by Decension View Post
SparChar had it nailed down. you REALLY REALLY need to learn how the joints function and how they work in different combinations with each other. Although, i'd be happy to help you out. PM me some details. Be warned, i am specifically a sparrer. I cannot make a replay to save me life! xD

Pretty much what they said, But if you need somehelp after that Pm me or see me ingame
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Well you just kinda Revived an old thread but idc
Join the orgs rso or path
they can both help you with sparring
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
i'll be glad to help you, I'm on toribash 24/7 so ask ahead
why are you looking here? the post is up there