Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Bets GUI
This incredibly simple GUI, shows the bets on each player, as well as the total amount. Similar to box's old bets hud, with changes to how it looks once there are bets, as well as making the Bet amounts static.

This is my first script, critiquing would be nice.

-- Edit --

Added player names.

-- To Do List --

Add a button disable for the gui

GUI

Attached Files
bet.lua (1.3 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Lite; Feb 16, 2016 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Added tag
Thanks, DL'ing.

One question, can't you get the name of the players instead of it showing tori/uke?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was talking with box about it, its possible but both ways you can do it didnt seem to work for me, ill try again tomorrow and update if i get it working
Good job, mane. Glad to see you managed to get everything working
PM me with any and all questions
Great script, I have a suggestion ... can you include more betting information ?
Example: Nudgeline (Get the last nudged player) etc
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Great script, I have a suggestion ... can you include more betting information ?
Example: Nudgeline (Get the last nudged player) etc

With other infomation, there are alot of things which are unable to be run with run_cmd, this includes pretty much every betting command to reduce spamming, not entirely sure if there would be a work around, these are things like the decapprize,earnings,etc.

With nudgeline, ill try what i can do. I if i cant figure out a way to do it, ill go and ask someone with more knowledge then me.
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Ok thanks

Realised how useless it would be, as there would be no good reason to have something which shows past nudges, even if its possible because whenever someone gets a nude to 1 it would cause it to be wrong.

-- Updated OP --
Last edited by Goose; Jan 26, 2016 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You could always just left click the white space between the player name and the matchframes and the same thing will show up, without the need of a script
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/