Toribash
Original Post
MSQUID LOTTERY

Hello there, the Market Squad is proud to announce that the lottery is back again!
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Item Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
Tiers:
Amounts:
User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Cheerful tickets!
Don't post the former in this thread!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What can I win?
Pretty much everything you can think of and those items are no-qi during the transfer, which means you don't need ex. 20k QI to be able to win void force.

Cheap and Cheerful: 5k TC per Ticket, 45k for 10 tickets

Luxury Items: 10k TC per ticket, 90k for 10 tickets

Mystery Ticket: 20k TC per ticket

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on January 20th. The drawing will happen next day.

Can I donate?
Sure you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Also watch out for ingame tourneys! Some of them may or may not have ticket prizesssss \o/

Donations

Last edited by Kozmonaut; Jan 7, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
My toriprime!
Why am i the only one that ia not getting the prize
I feel like this lottery is nothing but a way to fix economy. Tc/bux is way too low, so they collect tc's from ppl to increase it's prcie
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
My toriprime!
Why am i the only one that ia not getting the prize

Timeworker! Just wait a while, most Market Squad members are voluntaries, they are not bots, they are players who wish to help and entertain the community. You are not the only one not getting your gifts yet, especially if it's a Toriprime, it's not just an item. I'm not getting my Void Force or TC Booster because I'm under 20k QI and it's rather complicated to just pass them between players. Just be a little bit more patient for them.

Originally Posted by Invoker View Post
I feel like this lottery is nothing but a way to fix economy. Tc/bux is way too low, so they collect tc's from ppl to increase it's prcie

It is a lottery, money has to go to someone. The more people that join the event the more TC the Market Squad gets and the smaller the chance of winning a prize for every individual, because the amount of prizes are set. So there's not really a way to say that they are fixing their economy.
Last edited by Carnivorax; Jan 24, 2017 at 10:01 AM.
Nice
can you guys just chill out and wait for them to do the job. ffs its not that hard
Originally Posted by Invoker View Post

The price of all prizes combined is probably around the amount of TC spent on tickets so I don't think it will change economy somehow, maybe just make few items cheaper at most.
Not really, considering that the TC spent on tickets will not be used in the market (put in circulation) again.

Anyways, this thread is closed now. If you have any doubt/complaint about this lottery such as not receiving the prize or receiving the wrong item, just contact one of the msquad members and we'll try to help you.

If you guys have any suggestion that you think would improve this event, or any idea for future events related to the market, please let us now

Thanks for participating. Cheers!
Last edited by Daedalus; Jan 26, 2017 at 03:46 AM.