Ranking
Original Post
200k request- Zackerie
Greetings there. Some may know me as those who wears hanz0's sextures D:

It's been a few months I've been wearing it already,but I do not feel completely satisfied with it. So I bring you a 200k full texture request. Read the details that I want on the textures,or I will not accept your work. ~Zack

Pointers:
~Colors:
FORCE: DEMON
RELAX: PHAROS
TORSO: PURE
~Theme: I want the textures to have robotic features,covered with icey(more of pharos then pure) details.
~VERY IMPORTANT; Make the textures symmetrical yet not symmetrical,(ex. the left and right arm are the same yet they have different details on them)
~NO ABSTRACT!
~Be very detailed(but not cluttered) with this please,I don't want to make another texture request ever.
~Be as creative as you can.And with the head, make in non-symmetrical or I will reject you.Completely.
~And please recolor my texture trails to pharos if you can.
~NO ground texture.NO trail textures,unless you can recolor my current ones.NO dq texture.
~All of this will be 200k. If you think it's too much hard work,then I will still have to judge your work.
~To make sure you read all this when you are posting/pming me your textures put "I like c00kies" anywhere in your post,or I won't bother looking at your work.
~It will take a few weeks before I buy one.
Last edited by Zackerie; Sep 11, 2008 at 10:00 AM.
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
Robotic and icey? That are 2 interesting schemes to combine.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i will try this, i will take my time and try and fill in ur request as much as possible
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Robotic and icey? That are 2 interesting schemes to combine.

Exactly. ;\
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
Originally Posted by Zackerie View Post
Greetings there. Some may know me as those who wears hanz0's sextures D:

It's been a few months I've been wearing it already,but I do not feel completely satisfied with it. So I bring you a 200k full texture request. Read the details that I want on the textures,or I will not accept your work. ~Zack

Pointers:
~Colors:
FORCE: DEMON
RELAX: PHAROS
TORSO: PURE
~Theme: I want the textures to have robotic features,covered with icey(more of pharos then pure) details.
~VERY IMPORTANT; Make the textures symmetrical yet not symmetrical,(ex. the left and right arm are the same yet they have different details on them)
~Be very detailed(but not cluttered) with this please,I don't want to make another texture request ever.
~Be as creative as you can.And with the head, make in non-symmetrical or I will reject you.Completely.
~And please recolor my texture trails to pharos if you can.
~NO ground texture.NO trail textures,unless you can recolor my current ones.NO dq texture.
~All of this will be 200k. If you think it's too much hard work,then I will still have to judge your work.
~To make sure you read all this when you are posting/pming me your textures put "I like c00kies" anywhere in your post,or I won't bother looking at your work.
~It will take a few weeks before I buy one.

I will give this a shot. Sounds like a fun set to make. ;) I can recolor your trails too.

Oh, and I like c00kies. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
I guess I can try this. Sounds difficult but I need the practice :P As rawk said I can recolor your trails as well.

I like c00kies :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try