Ranking
yeah women over here love those with different accents, hell they love us southerners with country accents. It makes us different from the crowd, but a British accent will have you drownin in puss bro. Bring scuba gear if you come to the U.S.
I have a boring US accent which is lame
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I like royals accent, it’s actually a good American accent that isn’t annoying, I’ve heard some people who have that hillbilly accent and even the laugh, makes me want to punch something hearing them laugh lol, it’s like a lazy laugh “huh huh huh” they need some laughing lessons
-----
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
i got a british accent

the mad lads
Last edited by max; Feb 18, 2021 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wanna hear my indian accent?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
wanna hear my indian accent?

can you say “hello, I recently heard you’ve been in a car accident”
Originally Posted by max View Post
can you say “hello, I recently heard you’ve been in a car accident”

actually do pls
Ily <3
Originally Posted by max View Post
Ngl I’ve met some Canadians recently and they are some nice fucking people ngl, also I got told that if I went to America with my British accent, All the girls will be over me... time to head over to America lads!!!

Yeah dudes that have British accents at my high school get all the ladies somehow.
I MAKE ANIME HEADS !!!!!!!!!
DISCORD: wallaldo
hey is it worth it to come back to toribash
-----
i don't know whether or not to come back
Last edited by Hanad; Mar 1, 2021 at 12:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
I mean, I only come back to say hello to some peeps and maybe a hostile “fuck you” to some of the biggest wet wipes in the game. If you’re lucky I might even war a clan of 2.

But honestly hanad, if you come back I will be on more often to see your beautiful name