ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Demotivated
I play this game quite a lot and would consider myself decent at some things, but ultimately even after hours and hours of practice I just don't see myself getting better, it's very frustrating because I absolutely love this game but it's just so difficult. I've practiced my running for multiple days but I'm still so bad at it. Even when I watch a tutorial of someone doing something and then copy it exactly (I know I shouldn't, it's just to get a feel for it) I somehow still fuck up and fail. As much as I would love to spend all day practicing everyday I just can't, I give up too easily after fucking up once and I have too much shit to do. I would practice with a friend because I tend to find that helps with most things but none of my friends like this game and dislike talking/playing with strangers, even posting this is well out of my comfort zone but I'm just so confused, am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions? I'm trying so hard not to give up on this game but I'm on the edge. I'm not trying to complain about the game, I'm complaining about my own incapabilities.