Ranking
Original Post
TC Payment Suggestion for other countries
Hi toribashers, here I suggest that toribash should add more payment options for countries like Mexico and others from South America, Asia,etc.

One example of a payment option that could be added is the Paysafecard which you could buy tc from here and not from steam...
Also Nabi Studios could make a toribash game card that people like me can afford instead of paypal.. Thank you for reading this and hope you support

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
If your talking about those redeemable cards you find at target or something then yes! Supported!
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I don't think Hampa could get the kind of attention he would need to have game cards.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
well, it seems like a good idea but i don't really know how necessary this is because im not in your situation where paypal and steam credit does not work for you. but is it really that necessary that you buy your toriprime or waste money on imaginary credits?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
well, it seems like a good idea but i don't really know how necessary this is because im not in your situation where paypal and steam credit does not work for you. but is it really that necessary that you buy your toriprime or waste money on imaginary credits?

Well its not only for me, its for other people that dont live in US or europe and that can only get tc via paypal or steam which really sucks thanks to credit cards, plus tax of sending money to other people of other country.

And yes im talking about redeemed cards or buy things here with steam money instead of tc, I know it already exist the steam option but items are very expensive comparing them to tc, also tc selling in market is 6$ for 10k which it normally is 60k in items market. Also the option to pay other players with steam ;)
Last edited by Theory; Jan 13, 2015 at 05:40 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
We used to have that prior to Steam, the "pay by cash" option let you use the various scratch cards different countries have.

Doubt it'll come back though, seems everything's getting pushed through Steam now.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I really support this idea, I posted a suggestion for this tho but it didn't seem to draw some attention ,it really annoys me being unable to buy a single game in my country(tunisia) wich is in africa :P
Last edited by birno; Jan 16, 2015 at 01:43 PM.
I never forget.
IMO if you want to support a game you love those tax's that your paying towards sending hampa your monies really shouldnt make a difference but i do see where your coming from. but i still feel my above opinion