Toribash
A script that can put a red outline on a joint you are about to D.M,
and a blue outline on a joint you are about to fracture.

Please, this would be amazingly helpful for replay making...
I don't know if it is hard or impossible, but please make it. =D
Originally Posted by NewbieatGuy123 View Post
Insta-Gib/Expolde
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A script which allows you to instantly gib Tori/Uke. If possible thank you in advanced.

There is already a script for this, if this is what you want.

I was not able to find the script on the website, but I have it here.

Anyone else may take it, if they are looking for something similar.
Attached Files
DMwithtext.lua (1.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by CayDay47; Jan 8, 2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: IDK. Adding a bit more?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
I'm not sure if it exists already, but I wanted to suggest a script that would make the ghost last longer. And if possible some controls to it would be even better, for intance, changing the spawn-rate of the ghost, or how long will it last.
This would be incredibly helpful when making long skeetshots, or literally anything that require more than what the ghost currently shows.
:^)
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
A script that can put a red outline on a joint you are about to D.M,
and a blue outline on a joint you are about to fracture.

It's close to impossible to make predictions about the future in TB, even if it's just one frame ahead. It's too hard to implement so probably no one will do this.

Originally Posted by Rial View Post
I'm not sure if it exists already, but I wanted to suggest a script that would make the ghost last longer. And if possible some controls to it would be even better, for intance, changing the spawn-rate of the ghost, or how long will it last.
This would be incredibly helpful when making long skeetshots, or literally anything that require more than what the ghost currently shows.

Lua has no control over the ghost other than on/off so unfortunately this is impossible.
Signature temporarily out of order.
No, as in, use the ghost.
Use the speed.
And use all the game settings.
It doesn't tell you until you are exactly one space away from it.
And if you move a join that interrupts the frac/dm, then the red/blue light goes away.

Probably not possible.
It's possible, and we know how. But like psycore said, it's too difficult and time-consuming to do.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Suggesting a script that can save multiplayer logs of what I and others say, something like

Notepad code:
<(OpTic)eElectro> Miner is probably 5.
<[eVo]Miner> What did u say about me ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.

I won't mind if its clumsy ^-^
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
if no one minds id like to suggest a mod of purely free style soccer not like shoulinsoccer or something like that we needreal life soccer it will be needed for a project am trying to get alive its just to try making toribash more popular its public any editors wana join can,any mod makers that want to make mods can do it,any replay makers anyone can get in to help and possibly make toribash better with teamwork

thanks for reading
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post
Suggesting a script that can save multiplayer logs of what I and others say, something like

Notepad code:
<(OpTic)eElectro> Miner is probably 5.
<[eVo]Miner> What did u say about me ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.

I won't mind if its clumsy ^-^

Here's a super quick-and-dirty (quite literally bare minimal) method that I threw together before going to sleep. I'll try to remove color codes and restrict it to chats and joins/parts later. The logs are saved in your /data/scripts folder as a text filed named by the time you started the script.

lua code:
datetime = os.date("%m-%d-%y %H-%M-%S", os.time())

file = io.open(datetime .. ".txt", "a")

function log(s, i)
file:write(s .. "\n")
end

function unload()
echo("Saved to " .. datetime .. ".txt")

file:close()
end

add_hook("console", "log", log)
add_hook("unload", "unload", unload)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by experts View Post
if no one minds id like to suggest a mod of purely free style soccer not like shoulinsoccer or something like that we needreal life soccer it will be needed for a project am trying to get alive its just to try making toribash more popular its public any editors wana join can,any mod makers that want to make mods can do it,any replay makers anyone can get in to help and possibly make toribash better with teamwork

thanks for reading

You are looking for a mod, not a script. Post your request in the mod forum.
Signature temporarily out of order.