Ranking
Can lua check for tori speed and continue on if it reaches a certain speed? We can make some sort of force script or something. idunnio
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Koz View Post
i want a script that allows you to run more than one scrip a the time:
Eg.: Faked shaders (by zaz)
And Move memory (by zaz)

EDIT: 1100 post lol!

Actually, there is already an existing one. It will even auto-run after you run it the first time, along with any other selected scripts you want to run at the start of every session.

Attachments include the above script and instructions in a text file.

EDIT: Please delete this message, as this was in reply to much earlier request that was probably solved, unless you want to keep it on for future script users.
Attached Files
multipleScripts.lua (4.9 KB, 2 views)
multipleScripts.txt (931 Bytes, 3 views)
Last edited by CayDay47; Jan 11, 2015 at 09:43 AM.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
Does a script exist that allows more precise control of the camera? I'm thinking of one that works exactly like the stock free cam (2) but moves about a quarter as fast because it's incredibly annoying to position the camera perfectly when creating keyframes.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I don't think bezcam works any more due to the fact that many of the hotkeys are now taken up by new default ones

Expertcam looks good, however it doesn't look very user-friendly at the moment so while I think it could be useful I don't see myself using it any time soon as it might take a bit of practice

Tbh I'd rather just have a duplicate of the current freecam, but with say a slower speed or perhaps a slider to control the speed
I do some videos
This is more work than I thought it would be. Screw linear algebra.

Anyways, here is a script that lets you control the camera movement speed with a slider. Rotation speed isn't working yet so it's still the default speed.

Don't forget to switch into Free Cam mode (by pressing '2') when using the script.
Attached Files
freeCam.lua (6.6 KB, 13 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.
Is it possible for you to make a more interactive and smarter "Challenge Uke"?
I said CROOK UP
Yes it is but it's pretty much not allowed because it would be too easy to turn it into a bot.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
This is more work than I thought it would be. Screw linear algebra.

Anyways, here is a script that lets you control the camera movement speed with a slider. Rotation speed isn't working yet so it's still the default speed.

Don't forget to switch into Free Cam mode (by pressing '2') when using the script.

There's a slight bug where pressing shift while adjusting the camera (wsad keys) will cause it to "stick" going in one direction until it's pressed again, but other than that it works fine.

Thanks for the help, though! I'll definitely be using this a bunch.
I do some videos