ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[iCoF] Serious Business Thread
This thread is to post serious things, nothing like jokes or something like that, just post here if you think that everybody in the clan HAVE to know what you are going to post.
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

we will , and i think we need to do more clan wars because we have really dropped down in ranking
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by emg View Post
we will , and i think we need to do more clan wars because we have really dropped down in ranking

Talk to Vamp_09, my new computer that they gave me on base doesn't run TB and I don't have time to be in-game.
I will be very active forum side, but you'll have to talk to anyone rank 3 a nd up about clan wars.
Last edited by phydadawg; May 28, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
i am rank 3 so i can round up a few players and do a clan war?
Originally Posted by emg View Post
i am rank 3 so i can round up a few players and do a clan war?

I believe so c:
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
Who's this sniper guy?
Also, turns out i blew a ram chip in my last virus/reformat stage of my PC's live and now its good for only very low process loads, Therefore i cannot run toribash at all... more or less limited to youtube and Redstone.... so i wont be ingame for sometime.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
sniper is my bro who hasnt been active lately
i dont think no one has been active today >.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MUST SEE

EATE CHEESE LIKE A BOSS!FRIENDS NOZ CHAZER KILLTHECOOK ♥☺