ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Mind me for my late reply, but congratz Juliano, for achieving Master Belt. I'm getting closer to it too.

By the way, anyone who is ingame currently? Feel free to play with me ABD in any server, I'm really bored. And 1 more post to 1k posts, we really went through a lot guys. This 1k posts means a lot to me. (:
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
So it means I am the 1kth poster so I won the price I had for this post :3 Deal im coming!
1k posts lets celebrate!
So the gift will go to the metalbank! And yes I am back online.
Last edited by Possesed; Aug 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
CREAM ON !
Don't count posts please.. It doesn't mean anything..
Also Jul congrats for Master.. I hope I can see you in-game to check your master skills :3
Next person to type 1k Posts yay will be killed by me.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Don't count posts please.. It doesn't mean anything..
Also Jul congrats for Master.. I hope I can see you in-game to check your master skills :3
Next person to type 1k Posts yay will be killed by me.

I know that post doesn't mean a single thing. Needless to say, please don't be so harsh on the thread. Some people will feel otherwise and have a bad impression on this clan. Don't blame anyone for saying that, please. They have their own responsibility over what they post, so it's useless to mention this kind of things to them.

Anyway, both me and Possesed mentioned it because we feel happy for the clan and we just want to announce it to the whole clan to alert them on how far we've come. It wasn't meant to be spam or anything else, so please watch your words when you are talking, thanks.

EDITED
Last edited by Dexx; Aug 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
guys i have this replay for now:

for the clan video you can also take the replay i have used in the application
Attached Files
Assoi98- revenge.rpl (55.0 KB, 5 views)
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
I know that post doesn't mean a single thing. Needless to say, please don't be so harsh on the thread. Some people will feel otherwise and have a bad impression on this clan. Don't blame anyone for saying that, please. They have their own responsibility over what they post, so it's useless to mention this kind of things to them.

Anyway, both me and Possesed mentioned it because we feel happy for the clan and we just want to announce it to the whole clan to alert them on how far we've come. It wasn't meant to be spam or anything else, so please watch your words when you are talking, thanks.

EDITED

Whaaat..? Watch my words... What ever..

Originally Posted by strikas View Post
no multiplayer replays, only singleplayer, sry

Yes only single ,or spar parkour.
Last edited by iSpeed; Aug 26, 2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]