Toribash
waiting to be able to throw rocks at uke
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
dude who cares, pleeeassse make it... i know its like intersection, but its a completely differnt game! in the other one you fight between the cars and then get slamned... but in this one you ride the cars, and hit a wall... if this goes online i would run it in my server like mad.

still will need jam0864's permission to do this

tell u what desert get permission for me and il do it

and frunk im almost done because i just started a while ago and i had school so thats y im taking so long
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
idc how long you take I just can't wait to throw rocks
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Can you make a super huge mod of the rampfight mod?

Basically asking if u can make a bigger and longer rampfight mod.
Why don't you put them in the middle of a rugby pitch with a team running one way with the toripeople fighting in the middle? so you have to dodge the team/ or teams running with a rugby ball flying from player to player and kill the other tori?

would that work or would it be too hard?
desert im going to have to put u on hold because it will be a lot easier once 3.3 is out then i will be able to do it with no problem at all
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I had an idea when I was doing yard work today.

Maybe you could get Uke as a pair of giant shears, with a joint that closes them, and make the blades instagib. As for Tori, send him flying through the closing path of the shears, so the object of the game is for Uke to close right when Tori passes through. Sound good?
Ugh...it smells like paint, man.
Hey, it's a wild Sigmus, take out your sandwich ball!