Toribash
If he comes back, give me a shout
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
If he comes back, give me a shout

Thank you sid.
why tho
Toribash 4.62 has been released! Severs have been updated. Ingame commands have been updated. Some commands will only work with the new client.

New client: content.toribash.com/Toribash-4.62-Setup.exe
Change log: forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=431591 Expect Ecto So yeah, we've encountered someone who's trying to get your passwords via phishing. Again. If you see anyone linking you to websites that offer you free toricredits, items or "epic Toribash" - DO NOT FOLLOW THEM. If you think that you might have given out your password, CHANGE IT IMMEDIATETLY. If you think that you were mistakenly banned being taken for a phisher, contact any Super Moderator to get your case checked and ban lifted.
Just a friendly reminder from the forum staff: Make sure you read the stickies before posting. These are the threads at the top of each board. This is also a quick and easy way to find out common information like "How much does a clan cost" in Clan Discussion or "Can I bump this thread now" in Market.

If you don't at least read the rule stickies, you can and probably will get infracted and/or banned.
It would appear that users are still falling for phishing scams, this time downloading a program & running it as administrator. I shouldn't have to tell you how stupid running something as admin is, but I will once again tell you that these "TC Hacks" are fake, and all it does is steal your login data. NEVER run a program as administrator unless you're 100% sure it's safe. It could easily be something that steals credit/bank card info. ~SkulFuk
aaand he's gone
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan