Toribash
POWER FEDOR

MVP may be a can crusher but holy sweet jesus he crushed that can real good today.

I did not know Johnny Walker was set to face Krylov. There I was thinking they would go back to building Walker up a bit more slowly... Krylov is probably the most underrated guy in the division. Will be excited to see that one.

Did you know Leon opened as a favourite vs Tyron Woodley? That was a surprise! Might be worth putting something down on Tyron, if the line hasn't already moved the other way. Jan and Corey is eh. They're both great fighters but I'm not really excited about either tbh. Would be a great filler match on some big PPV main card, but it seems kinda crappy as a main event.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/12/...rder-finalized

^ Thoughts on the finalised Conor Cowboy card?

Not the usual Conor megacard, but at least Ferreira and Barber will get the rub (RIP Roxi )
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

For a numbered event, it's insanely lacking. It's like they realised "Oh, we've got Conor, he'll be enough to sell the card". Also, starting with this card, they've upped the PPV prices. Will still go down to the pub and watch it, but I wonder how many people will actually buy this event. How big a deal is Conor still?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
For a numbered event, it's insanely lacking. It's like they realised "Oh, we've got Conor, he'll be enough to sell the card". Also, starting with this card, they've upped the PPV prices. Will still go down to the pub and watch it, but I wonder how many people will actually buy this event. How big a deal is Conor still?

Yeh, this event will be a true test of how big Conor's star power still is.

Not that it would be fair to compare this to any of his recent fights, they were all backed up with killer cards. I didn't realise this event was the start of the new PPV prices. Luckily in UK I can just record on BT sport anyway

Pretty average card, UFC can get away with it due to Conor being the main attraction.

Conor will win by TKO or Doctor stoppage :P
Not long now, where are you guys going to watch? I'm thinking bbq with the lads for the prelims then for main card might head to the Irish pub just to check the vibes
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Not long now, where are you guys going to watch? I'm thinking bbq with the lads for the prelims then for main card might head to the Irish pub just to check the vibes

I live in England so I'll be staying up until 6am with excessive amounts of stimulants.

Haha fuck

New Zealand luckily has it on Sundays which is perfect so I don't have to miss any nights out - can watch ufc hungover all Sunday during the day, main card usuakky starts around 1pm
I apologise for this post.
Yerp, probably just gonna go down to the local to watch it. Tho they did fuck it up last time and forget to order the actual event, so we had to quickly drive to the other nearby pub.
---------------------------
Who do you guys have winning on the main card?

McGregor vs Cowboy
Holm vs Rocky
Oleinik vs Greene (who dat??)
Gadelha vs Grasso (dunno tho, pretty unimpressed with both)
Pettis vs Diego Ferreira
My picks are

McGregor, though I'm not sure it's as clean-cut as everyone is saying. Cowboy's grappling is really good, I doubt he'll go for a takedown unless he's been rocked but I think he would have good success if he tried. Everyone knows his BJJ is great but his wrestling is super underrated imo.

Holm is probably the safest bet on the main card for me. I don't think Rocky stands a chance, Holm is a lot better everywhere.

Why is Oleninik vs Greene on the main card over Roxi vs Maycee I don't know who wins and I don't really care.

I got Gadelha winning, but only because I barely know Grasso. I still remember Gadelha as the one who almost beat Joanna before she fought Esparza. (I know you disagreed when we last spoke about this Ele but Gadelha could easily have been given that decision).

I got Ferreira. I haven't trusted Pettis ever since the Alvarez loss.

I guess we agree on all of them... How boring