Toribash
Original Post
[Community/Players] Toxic Behaviour

So as we all know, the toxic behaviour is getting worse within the gaming communities. But what is making me even more conserned is that what Toribash used to be 5 years ago, no people complained if they lost, they didnt go all APE SHIT on each other. I miss that old sportsman like gameplay. but what happens now, when these 12 years old kids get toribash trough their bigbros steam and they start playing it.. well.. http://gyazo.com/beafc950f2a1f67b06bc2c56f9d07256

Ummmmmm yeah.. I mean like.. Why doesn't toxic behaviour lead in to mutes / bans or what ever. This is something we should really keep eye on more.
I don't feel happy with the current stains in our community.

What do you say guys?
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
This should be in Off-Topic or Disscusion board.

In the topic, i'm 14 and i don't do like this just because i don't want to be considered a kidish like... Also this is Internet, accept it. People will never cooperate on the internet.

"People never cooperate"...

How did they do so in the past then? Love those old toribash times man... I tell ya.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
This should be in Off-Topic or Disscusion board.

In the topic, i'm 14 and i don't do like this just because i don't want to be considered a kidish like... Also this is Internet, accept it. People will never cooperate on the internet.
I totally agree with you 100%, some people have no respect and only care about winning and getting tc. The point of playing games is to have fun and not just disrespect people who have done nothing to deserve it. Sometimes its not young kids who are swearing like crazy, sometimes its older people taking advantage over younger people and it pisses me off when they do that. I didn't play this game 5 years ago, but if it was so peaceful as you mention, that would be awesome if it was like that today.
Moved this to off-topic as it seems you want to discuss playerbase rather than ask support questions.

Regarding your post:
Why doesn't toxic behaviour lead in to mutes / bans or what ever

Players who are constantly displaying shit behaviour do get banned from the game. You can collect evidence and post a report in general reports board.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Hate to break your nostalgia bubble, but Toribash was always like this.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Every competitive game has players like this. To make a long post short... There are players who hate losing a lot more than others. There is really not much else to say about the topic, there's nothing anyone can do to change this or stop this from happening.
Originally Posted by Sug View Post
Every competitive game has players like this. To make a long post short... There are players who hate losing a lot more than others. There is really not much else to say about the topic, there's nothing anyone can do to change this or stop this from happening.

the only thing u can do is just hope that those player are not like that
or make GM's give them some lesson like ban them for a week or 3 days
-----
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Players who are constantly displaying shit behaviour do get banned from the game. You can collect evidence and post a report in general reports board.

looks like every player should know about this
because most people dont know where or how they can report those "bad behaviour" player
Last edited by Mattkit5; Jan 3, 2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't remember so much raging when I played the game years ago either, but that is because firstly I never won back then and secondly because I wasn't on serious servers where people take stuff seriously. I can't trust myself to remember how much kids raged at toribash 2 years ago because I didn't care.
Good morning sweet princess
In this day in age, it's generally something you have to expect. The attitude of people these days come off as somewhat rude, and that's the way it is. So you have to learn to get past it, and ignore it. I'm not a prime example of a nice user. I mean, some times I get so frustrated that I blatantly yell at someone for losing. But I try to avoid behavior like that.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.