Ranking
Original Post
Don't forget it is just a single guy making the game. Creating a game as complex as Toribash with it's physics engines and such will take a while to code. For example, it took Cave Story 5 years to be created, if it was rushed it wouldn't be the acclaimed game it is today.

Just be patient guys
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I don`t think Hampa is making this alone, there are probably people who help him out
Last edited by laowai; Nov 4, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Don't forget it is just a single guy making the game. Creating a game as complex as Toribash with it's physics engines and such will take a while to code. For example, it took Cave Story 5 years to be created, if it was rushed it wouldn't be the acclaimed game it is today.

Just be patient guys

The concern isn't with the time it's taking to make it; it's the total lack of communication that has everyone abandoning hope.
Hey. Sup
Some random suggestions from a modmaker: breakable objects like glass would be cool, joint maker, objects that allow for such objects as guns with unlimited bullets or controlable vechicles, weapons that allow for cuts and not insta DM (would be really cool ngl same with glass shards lol) would be really useful for something i want to modmake on tbn when it releases, i even got a scripter already! Thanks.
-----
Some random suggestions from a modmaker: breakable objects like glass would be cool, joint maker, objects that allow for such objects as guns with unlimited bullets or controlable vechicles, weapons that allow for cuts and not insta DM (would be really cool ngl same with glass shards lol) would be really useful for something i want to modmake on tbn when it releases, i even got a scripter already! Thanks.
Last edited by Mushin; Nov 4, 2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WhirlWindX View Post
The concern isn't with the time it's taking to make it; it's the total lack of communication that has everyone abandoning hope.

This. The only "news" that we got are from Matarika.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hampa is currently on the run from Matarika for the 10th time, will Mat be able to catch him and force another interview? Find out next time on TB Next!

(run like the wind mat, you're our only hope)
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
The games being worked on, there were... delays that I hope are true and I’m not completely sure I can talk about but are kinda hilarious

Anyways it’s in development, I’m not super active atm but hampa at least used to post updates in the discord

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة