Ranking
Ngl I haven’t listened to Post Malone since rockstar came out, I just listen to classic music like Elton John, queen, the knack, fleetwood Mac etc.
So big man Boris Johnson of this find country (England) has made an announcement this morning at 8AM, nothing much has changed other than that we can now travel to Germany and Sweden or Switzerland... I forgot and that we can only have up to 15 people at a wedding and 30 at a funeral. So realistically if you’re getting married in England, don’t bother wasting £30k on a wedding with less than half your family and friends lol
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
Lmao, do u love boris johnson?

He does his best as a prim minister, but if you knew Boris Johnson and saw what he's like, you wouldn't understand how he's the prime minister of England
hello
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Update: had my interview with my general manager earlier this morning and I’m now team leader of my lifeguard team, massive step and got gonna have more work to do but man, it must suck to have a 20 year old telling you what to do if you’re older which is more than likely the case since some of the lifeguards are older than me
they can’t get mad at you for being superior
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by sbotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
they can’t get mad at you for being superior

Haha it's fine, I know all of the lifeguards pretty well anyway, we all have banter together.