Toribash
Original Post
[Wri] Fates Library
Hi, Fates here.

Most of you may not have known this but I'm a writer. I write stories from time to time with varying themes and genres. Im making this thread as my Library of sorts where I can post my stories for people to see and review. Hopefully I may be able to get some of them published. Before you look down below at my shelf note that some of my stories may range in age groups I will provide tags on the spoiler that indicate what you will expect when you open up the story. If you don't like them don't read. Feel free to leave a review of a chapter or story below. I will Post whenever a new story is started or updated.

Software: Google Docs, Word,

Tags: L, V, S, D, M, T, PT, C, R, [Completed]
L: Language
V: Violence
S: Sexual Themes
D: Drugs
M: Mature
T: Teen
PT: Pre Teen
C: Child
R: Religious Views/theme
[Completed]: a completed story or book.
*more tags may be added in the future and are subject to change in each story*

The Main Lobby

13 Stones: L, T, D, V

The Wanted Series L, D, S, V, M (25k Words) (9 Chapters)

Mystiria L, V, S, D, M, R, (158k Words) (25 Chapters)

Last edited by Fates; Jan 10, 2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: fixed tag
Updates to the thread have been made.

13 Stones Chapter 1

Last edited by Fates; Aug 20, 2016 at 05:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
get a third party to check your work.
A+ for effort, i skipped through bits and pieces, but reading it was... difficult.
your grammar, sentence structure, paragraphing, general use of words etc. (unrelated to your italics stuff) made for a challenging read.

despite the wall of text, it reads very much like a manga, or rather, this wave of korean manhwa thats been released in the past year, stuff like black haze and Legendary moonlit sculptor, and not enough like a fantasy fiction novel.
It makes me question how much you actually read. and by read, i mean novels, quality, classic literature.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 20, 2016 at 03:36 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
When I wrote the first chapter of 13 Stones I wanted it to be similar the the way the the book Son of Neptune is written. Using multiple single person perspectives. This was written over a few years ago so I am not surprised that the language, grammar, and usage isn't on par. I do plan on continuing it in this fashion. Thank you for the feed back. . In fact looking at it now I can see that it has a lot of work that needs to be done to it. I'll Hopefully be able to get around to that by the end of the week.

Update: Im currently working on the first chapter of the Wanted Series so expect that soon.
Last edited by Fates; Apr 20, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I absolutely loved the heroes of Olympus series. i do wanna know what happens with Leo and Calypsus though... (excuse me if i spelled her name wrong) [IF YOU HAVENT READ THAT FAR THEN GG CALYPSUS IS WEIRD] idk lol
i also am brainstorming for a book i'm about to start on. the title: Far Away.
main character: Horo Licht
Horo: hollow in japanese.
Licht: light in german.
:3 tahts all
=========
Also please excuse my thread's name. i kinda messed up and didn't put the [TEX] sign... >-<
For the audience of corse. If such a story, or part of a story should ever arise in the library I'll leave a fuck ton of warnings before hand. Its mainly so that you know what your getting into before reading.
-----
Eyyy the first chapter of the Wanted Series has dropped so take a look.
Last edited by Fates; Apr 21, 2016 at 01:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amaru-chan. You're nothing like Langston Hughes. The mural that you're trying to produce ends up being perceived as a kindergarten finger painting of your favorite animal. I'd also be able to take you more seriously if you didn't just attempt to write a series with chapters on the "Toribash" forums. On the other hand, do you like furries?
Cinema Television Media Major.
Unfortunately, I wasn't aiming to be like Langston Hughes. All I ask for is feedback that will help me get better as a writer. So if attemping to post and entire series on some random game forum does the trick then so be it.
Last edited by Fates; May 8, 2016 at 11:32 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]