Toribash
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The biggest mistake I see most people making is they try to skip as many classes as possible. Don't do that and you're basically guaranteed to pass. It took me 3 hours to travel there and back and most weeks I wouldn't miss anything. Sometimes you get people that live on campus missing classes. I never really understood why, because not as many of them actually get the degree they're paying thousands for.

This is incredibly good advice. As someone heading into college, this is something I try to keep in mind at all times. Keep being a good role model, etc.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
i love you fish <3. pleases have more heart to heart chats with me like we used to do so many years ago.
🫷🦚🫸
Fish I love you please love me back <3
I also love the fact that you're an officer and you have cool police lights
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Great! Another scholar besides Viper.

When did you graduate? If you have yet.

I lived on Campus myself, and like you saw many individuals skipping Classes. Never looked as much into it like you did, but glad someone did. I was always holed up as my courses required an almost uncountable number of trial and error experiments with sound.

Interested to hear more from your experience with College, as I don't run into too many people on here who have done too much with it, or maybe I am not looking hard enough.

As far as I have seen, your work here has been great! Education really goes a long way. Hope to catch you for a better conversation soon Fish, think it could be a learning experience for both of us.
Where did you learn cardistry? Why do you like it so much?
Basically everything is on youtube. I just like the way it looks. So I occasionally pick up a deck, don't play games, don't do magic, just mess around with them.
Tell me the story of your tomato plant
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
In my hallway I had a tomato plant. It grew all over the place but it wasn't producing any fruit. I cut it down so it'd regrow. I watered it every day. Eventually it grew up straight, instead of winding around all over the table.

About the time it started producing its first baby tomatoes, I was practicing throwing cards. I kept throwing cards down the hall past the plant. One time I threw a card which went to the side towards the plant. I saw it nick stem before hitting the wall behind it. It was about then that I figured I better find another place to throw cards so I wouldn't be endangering my tomato plant; Before I could finish the thought, the stem sank to the soil and fell over sideways. The card had actually sliced right through.

My card had a bit of green goo on it and the plant was roughly one third of its original height. All those weeks of watering the plant were wasted. I was sad. It never really grew again and I eventually got rid of it.

Nowadays it's a story I tell annoying people in #support when they complain about how unfair life is and how corrupt the moderators are because they didn't let them get away with stealing someone's account and all their items with it.
god that's a beautiful story
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again