Toribash
Awesome. Make sure the lines are clean though, I'm not sure how i feel about the black thing in the middle of the face but i love this new rendition so far.
Another update. Added the wires connecting to the back of the head. Want me to add anything else?

New WIP #4

Thoughts? c:
Haha, thanks. Just wanted to ask you whether you'd like the entire head to be pure white because in the screenshot, I've spent quite an amount of time to adjust the gradient (really light grey and a hint of white) to make the helmet look like it's been in a dusty area for a while.
Sure thing. Working on it right away, will post some WIPs soon (around 10 hours?).
---
I want my 'customers' to make the best choices so that they can be truly satisfied with the sets I make. So, I'm just going to throw these screenshots out here so you can make a little comparison between the heads and how much the colours affect the look of it. Or you could have both of the heads to suit your mood. Just though this might change your decision a bit since you're matching it with pure force.

Here's the which is completely white.

White

compared to..

Greyish

---
Update: sorry but I didn't make much progress today. Busy day. Made new plans for the thighs and legs though. Will start work ASAP. Cheers.
Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 28, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
hey inpetus, sry i got no enough time, so i have this set for u, 128 body 512 head and pure and the violet will be recolored to alpha imperial what do u think? or wanna see it when recolored first?

pics

I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Hey. Worked on biceps and triceps today, had a really cool idea at first, but then I remembered you wanted a 128x128 body so it didn't work out too well. u_u The tricep is supposed to have like wires connecting to the fist, god damn, it would look amazing on 512. Anyway, still working on the hand. Would you like 3 or 4 fingers? c:

Bicep & Tricep

So, do you like it?
---
I might rework the arm, I just feel that I can do better. But if you like it this way, tell me, so I won't have to delay your set. Cheers.
---
Still don't know what you think about the arms, haven't done anything about it. Worked on torso instead. . - .

Torso

---
Finished work on torso.

Full upper torso, w/o hands

Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 30, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
Assassin. No thanks.
awesome. I love it so far. If it can't continues I could definatly see myself paying 50k
I'm glad you like it. And don't worry, I'll be finishing the set. Should be done by tomorrow. I'll be doing the hands and thighs today.