ES Recruitment Drive
My tb version is 3.9, i have edited the replay from frame 368 and relaxed the ankle on frame 367 and got the 7 dm boom (the same movements as Jaker did).

Pics

But as Rfifan said mostly all of the records are made with a kind of glitch or something, why should this be an exception?
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
... the stupid thing is .. i cant edit it again becouse i see everytime seven dms -.-
i think its a glitch ..And i dont hack one of my records ... but im sure that i do seven dms in one frame , the replay from notnoob-tengo should be valid , too . in my replay thread ''a six dm boom going to seven'' say all guys the record dont have to be in one frame ,BUT i dont get seven dm boom in tengo-notnoobs replay ... when i edit his replay i only get six ... :/ the glute will not dm there
and watch on the full dms 75 the replay from war_hero .. click e on frame 117 war hero get a boom with it (or frame 118 , the lumbar) .. i dont get one dm ... and both ankles will not dm, one knee ,too -.-

AND Milk shows a perfect example from my replay ... he get seven dms !

edit: i edit it a bit without relax ankle , maybe it will happen now for all guys
Attached Files
Jaker_R_Most_DM_7.rpl (128.2 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jul 13, 2011 at 09:48 AM.
I think that there would be too much controversy if this were to be a valid record. A record should be clean and not added just for the sake of raising the bar. If anything, Tengo should have had the record because it's called "Most dismemberments in a single hit", which he undisputedly had but he got denied because it was in 2 frames and the judges wanted to keep it clean.
-----
So here's with my screenshots:

Edit from 367

Frame 366

Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jul 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hmm the shity thing is i see everytime seven dms -.- so i cant edit it again ... , can someone here send me a link with tb version 3.8 if it will come to six dms there , can i edit it again to a seven dm boom
7DM here. Using 3.91.

And I posted in support too.
Last edited by vins84; Jul 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
i dont know , i dw the toribash version 3.8 and i get 7 dms again
but i think it isnt a glitch ... toribash 3.91 is different than other versions
I just checked both mine and Zalmoxis screenies and his joints are different than mine, his right arm is fully extended and mine is contracted on frame 367, does that change something?
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Both first and second replay that Jaker posted (in 1st post and the replay in earlier this page) appears to me a complete 7 DM boom. No doubt that looks valid.
Now if is appearing as 6 to others, I don't know... maybe a glitch or something.
Nice work, Jaker.

EDIT: Actually checked with notepad what for me, confirms the boom.

screenshot of notepad

PS: Screenshot is about the last replay that Jaker posted.
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 13, 2011 at 03:33 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
This is valid. I figured I'd go ahead and try it out and stuff so I pressed E at frame 367 and pressed shift+P and voila, 7 DMs in one single frame.
I don't get it though, why some of you don't get 7 DMs.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly