Toribash
Original Post
about shaders
shaders are awesome, but why does it half to look like this?

(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
i'm talking about are the shaders half to look like this? is it that hard to figure it out?
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
Nope.

Learn to look around now and then.

/lws othershader.inc

toribash/data/shaders

That has a few others you can use.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
"half" you thought of describing what about the shaders you don't like? and yes, they do not "half" to look like this, you can use custom shaders.
Are you really complaining already! You know how many people (Including me) have been waiting for somthing like this to happen before 2.0, and when it comes out they find out they can't use it. You are complaining about it already, and you probally haven't even been playing as long as alot of us. You should count yourself lucky your able to even use it. Me and alot of others been waiting for a while for this just to find out our graphics cards won't handle shaders.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
how do u activate the shaders?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by Zinkon View Post
i'm talking about are the shaders half to look like this? is it that hard to figure it out?

Yes it is pretty goddamn hard to figure out. Espically seeing you suck at English.

I suggest that next time someone pulls you up on a mistake, you don't be a dick about it.

I don't know what the hell a shader half to look like something MEANS.

You don't happen to mean HAVE do you??
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.