ES Recruitment Drive
Reach a higher belt or get very good at making singleplayer replays and you'll probably get accepted when applying. Also, use proper grammar and spelling aswell as you should act mature. That will help you quite a lot when you're applying for a clan.

Getting invited will take some time, you have to be famous or know many of the members in the clan in order to get invited to that clan.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Bleh Bragging about 2nd dan and then asking about if i can join a clan or not ..... isnt it kind of outrageous .... i mean .... Why, in the first place would you make a new acount ..is it to have fun Beating Newbies ... If that so You don't deserve to be in a Good Clan ...... 'cause you have very LOW Sportsman ship and likes to Take on New Players ... Arent you ashame ?
Keiki4567 that looks to me like your first post, you'd be better off saying things that help people. Cause that there isn't a good look.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Keiki4567 that looks to me like your first post, you'd be better off saying things that help people. Cause that there isn't a good look.

D:
But what if he has second dan ACCT?

D=
Thanks.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
D:
But what if he has second dan ACCT?

D=

Oh wow gee ummmm uhhhh errrr ahhh well... in that case I would say.

But if he were a 4th dan, I don't know. As for 7th dan again its clearly a different story all together.
Originally Posted by kieki4567 View Post
Bleh Bragging about 2nd dan and then asking about if i can join a clan or not ..... isnt it kind of outrageous .... i mean .... Why, in the first place would you make a new acount ..is it to have fun Beating Newbies ... If that so You don't deserve to be in a Good Clan ...... 'cause you have very LOW Sportsman ship and likes to Take on New Players ... Arent you ashame ?

Your typing is extremely annoying and grammatically horrifying. You would do well to fix that up. On another note, we are not here to judge people and thus your opinion on the matter is not needed, people ask for advice not criticism.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!