Toribash
For those of you that have a Android or Apple phone there is a free app that allows you to download free manga and its connected with 5 different Manga readers and there isn't a Manga they don't have.

The App is called Mango Manga Reader (Well just Mango but for searchings sake) and I have downloaded some Highschool of the Dead manga and its really quick to download and easy to use. If you dont like the size of it (eg your screen isnt as big as say 4:3") you can go into the files for the app and place them on your pc then remove them from your phone. Its easy to remove chapters and it marks how much you have read so far and the pages swipe from right to left with plenty of cool settings... Phew... Sorry just buzzing
I'll look into that, I mostly watch anime but I have an android phone so I guess I could download and read some on the side.
Quite frankly, I dislike using those applications since they actually feel limited compared to the in-browser experience. I like having the browser with it's straight-forward interface rather than putting everything under buttons and tabs such as Mango Manga Reader. It might be because I'm an odd tech geek and I like onslaughts of information readily available. Just my opinion on it.

To the Japanese romanji conversation:
Tashkani... Fujibayashi Kyou wa honto no kawaii desu...
Demo sa, aitsu wa mata kowaii desuyo.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Uso-tsuki! Kyou wa tsundere ja nai! Aitsu wa tada tsun-tsun. Kyou wa tokuni dere de wa nai.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Uso-tsuki! Kyou wa tsundere ja nai! Aitsu wa tada tsun-tsun. Kyou wa tokuni dere de wa nai.

LastGod baka wwwwwwww~

Boku wa Kyou daisuki! (⌒▽⌒)
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
She doesnt need to be tsundere for that.

Also yeah, I agree with LastGod on this.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

is anyone can find me an movie
please find me:
one piece vid/movie, vol59, chapter advanture on fish man island
anyone?
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
What Vman

He wants you or someone to find the movies, I thought it was pretty clear.