Toribash
Original Post
Grabbed a head. but how ripp of ;) ?
Hey my problem is i want to know

if i grab someones head. okay. i grabbed it?
and how to rip it of? what to do whit my pecs. whit my hands whit my elbows?
whit my chest? to Rip it of? not slap or kick it of. RIP IT off when i grabbed his head?

Kind Regards
-----
or if i have his chest and his head? can i rip chest and head of?
-----
or i got 1 of his shoulders? what have to do to rip it from him of?
Last edited by fabian008; Sep 29, 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by fabian008 View Post
Hey my problem is i want to know

if i grab someones head. okay. i grabbed it?
and how to rip it of? what to do whit my pecs. whit my hands whit my elbows?
whit my chest? to Rip it of? not slap or kick it of. RIP IT off when i grabbed his head?

Kind Regards
-----
or if i have his chest and his head? can i rip chest and head of?
-----
or i got 1 of his shoulders? what have to do to rip it from him of?

In general you can't rip someones head off if it has not already broken by the time you have grabbed it, as it his highly based on momentum and force and not strength, you can't get the required momentum if you already grabbed and then attempt to rip it off(usually by contracting and extending the elbow/wrist).

The easiest way to decap is kicking or punching uke or your opponent in the neck, you need almost no momentum for that to work, provided the dismemberment is default(100), basically to dismember anything simply hit it in the joint, like for shoulders, hit uke in the armpit with an upswinging motion, this takes next to no momentum, just good aiming.

I can post some example replays if you wish.

Edit: made some replays for you. They are named appropriately and use the techniques I was talking about before, they are both pretty easy to perform.

To view the replays simply click on the name and save them to your toribash directory. Generally your toribash replay folder will be located in C:/Games/Toribash 3.91/replay

Good luck.
Attached Files
Shoulder dm example.rpl (16.4 KB, 38 views)
Decap example.rpl (13.8 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by AgentP; Sep 29, 2011 at 01:13 PM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
What i do is i grab with one shoulder and i use other arm to hit the back of neck by contracting the elbow but u have to do it in 1 motion ill add my reaplays to show u
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I try to kick or slap perfectly on the joint so its breaks always.
-----
To Agent. that are nice Replays. at the decap you grabbing the head.
and punching neck joint, so its break
its a nice tutorial for him
Last edited by g0b; Sep 29, 2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hmm well it depends on what mod.
if your just fighting uke you can kick it off just by kicking just a little under his head and neck.
If its aikido then when you grab it you still have to go under his neck ungrab and pop it off ect. this doesn't all ways work tho sometimes it will only fracture
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
highly based on momentum

I have made hundreds of decaps and one thing I have learnt is that you do not need much momentum to score a successful decap because neck is a pitiful joint and goes off with little momentum. The most important thing is your "aim".

To get aim, you must practice to reach uke's neck with your leg/arm. Also, try to move as much joints as you can to get best results.
Last edited by Hero; Sep 29, 2011 at 07:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
I have made hundreds of decaps and one thing I have learnt is that you do not need much momentum to score a successful decap because neck is a pitiful joint and goes off with little momentum. The most important thing is your "aim".

To get aim, you must practice to reach uke's neck with your leg/arm. Also, try to move as much joints as you can to get best results.

Yea, good job tl;dr-ing my post. You said exactly what I said.

What I said was that if you don't hit him in the neck you need a lot of momentum and force, since the OP said he grabbed the head not hit the neck, and as I clearly demonstated in the replays and mentioned in my post you do not need a lot of momentum to dm/decap given your aiming is good.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
yes, or you can do a standard punch straight to the joint of the head, that always works for me,however, there are many different variations of a punch.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]