ES Recruitment Drive
I have a 50tc booster, and I've had it for ~4-5 months (I only wanted it for 3, but I didn't know it would auto-renew. (and unfortunately, they're not tradable, or else I would sell it in a heart-beat.)) So it cost me $26. When I originally got it, I was super active ingame, so I thought it would be a good plan, but after about two months, my in-game activity slowed down. The thing is, I only have about 75k earnings from it, so with the $26 I spent, I could've gotten 280k tc instead.

In conclusion, boosters are ok, but only if you play the hell out of toribash and win every match. Otherwise, buy straight tc, it's faster and easier.
Your pal,
crith
Three months, my friend.

Why the heck would you want yo disable it?!
私の顔にそれを言う。
to end your booster subscription, go into your paypal account on paypal.com. go into your payment history and find a payment to "soderstrom hampus" open up the details on that payment, and cancel subscription. That will tell paypal to stop sending money to hampa.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok ill explain this very easy if u buy a booster u get tc per win. But once u hit 100 games you don't get qi until 24 hours but u will still get tc
Originally Posted by Pindar View Post
to end your booster subscription, go into your paypal account on paypal.com. go into your payment history and find a payment to "soderstrom hampus" open up the details on that payment, and cancel subscription. That will tell paypal to stop sending money to hampa.

Originally Posted by alexbeast View Post
Ok ill explain this very easy if u buy a booster u get tc per win. But once u hit 100 games you don't get qi until 24 hours but u will still get tc

both talkin shit.
1. u only pay once for a booster. never saw that u can buy a booster which got updated by itself, also there is no feature. u pay once and then the booster will run until the time period ends.

2. absolutley not answers teh question.

@ dirtyhorse. u cant deactivate boosters which u got over mobile so far i know. so u got your one over mobile or paypal?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken