Toribash
Original Post
how to uninstall Toribash?
It happens to all of us, we have to upgrade versions. My problem is that... If I just delete Toribash folder (cuz no uninstaller), registry is messed up and I can't open replays via right click.

So how do you uninstall this Toribash properly?
before u delete your toribash,coy all your toribash replays to a lastest version of toribash,if you delete it,go to recycle bin and search you toribash folder.and thanopen your toribash folder properties,now click restore and copy all the replays to your lastest version toribash.
sorry my bad english
-----
Originally Posted by iyahoo View Post
before u delete your toribash,copy all your toribash replays to a lastest version of toribash,if you delete it,go to recycle bin and search you toribash folder.and thanopen your toribash folder properties,now click restore and copy all the replays to your lastest version toribash.
sorry my bad english

hope help
-----
before u delete your toribash,copy all your toribash replays to a lastest version of toribash,if you delete it,go to recycle bin and search you toribash folder.and thanopen your toribash folder properties,now click restore and copy all the replays to your lastest version toribash.
sorry my bad english

hope help *triggerhappy
-----
sorry my bad english

hope help
Last edited by iyahoo; Jun 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you uninstall toribash,you can't open replays,there is no way to uninstall toribash,you need to delete it,if you wanna keep your replays,take the whole replay folder off the toribash,delete it,update toribash,delete the updated toribash replays,put in the old one
^ you both got it wrong. Problem is not that I would've deleted the replays. The problem is that I won't be able to open with right click due to Windows registry error. Toribash won't be in suggested problems and I won't be able to add it there.
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
just copy it to the new toribash replay folder?

And you're the 3rd... misunderstanding person. Problem is, if I install new toribash and delete old, I won't be able to open replays via clicking them or right click opening...
(Assuming you use Windows)
Right click .rpl file > Open with... > Chose default program > Browse > tb.exe (from your latest version)
Now it should always open the replays using it.
^ LOOK, I can't. Because deleting my previous toribash causes a registry error which prevents me from duing it, you know. If I browse and find it, you click it, it redirects you back WITHOUT toribash shown as available to select (because of dat error)