Toribash
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
I'm kind of confused here.
What do you mean by "it redirects you back" ?

I think his problem is the older replays won't open with his updated version so that the replays try to open with a version that doesn't exist.
I'm unaware on how to fix that though :S

Best Laugh

Then you just have to remake those replays on the new version,sadly,or post it here on the forums,update it and download it back in.
Originally Posted by FreeFlash View Post
Oh, and it wouldnt be a bad idea to copy your folder in the folder "custom".

Accessing replays only via toribash.exe in a huge replays folder list is totally not handy for me.
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
I'm kind of confused here.
What do you mean by "it redirects you back" ?

It means if you manually browse to toribash.exe and click it, it goes back to last window and toribash.exe is still not available to select to open with.

Originally Posted by proxun View Post
I think his problem is the older replays won't open with his updated version so that the replays try to open with a version that doesn't exist.
I'm unaware on how to fix that though :S

no, it's registry error. .rpl format has been the same for ages.

Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
Then you just have to remake those replays on the new version,sadly,or post it here on the forums,update it and download it back in.

Originally Posted by SevenOo View Post
maybe just save the replays in a folder delete toribash and install again

I've been told this a number of times. Yes, obviously, but I'm referring to something else that makes trouble.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
It means if you manually browse to toribash.exe and click it, it goes back to last window and toribash.exe is still not available to select to open with.

You can't fix registry errors by yourself. Last time I checked, you can't even fix them unless you completely re-install windows.
You can try uninstalling it via. Add/Remove Programs, although I'm not sure if Toribash shows up there. Just sac up and search for replays via. the in-game client. There's no way that a future update will fix a Windows Registry error, neither make it possible to set the new version as a default option for older replays if you fucked up your registry.
You messed something up, as I've been using TB since 2011 and updated it multiple times merely by deleting and replacing the folder while keeping the replays folder the same.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i think i know what you want
hey there is no unistall file for it but ill make a .bat to delete all toribash related registry
i will also give you the place where you can choose the toribash rpl file
so i will be giving you the file by pm
INB4 14 days ban
C:/Games/Toribash