Toribash
Greetings

Nick Names: Jax, Jaxxy, Jaxophone. My previous account name was Jaxonia.

Belt: 6th of the Dans, and almost a 7th.

How do you act in game?: Fairly serious when needed to. I've joined QA lobbies more than once and had to argue with someone. What can I say? It's in my nature. I don't argue with clan members though, so you won't have to worry about that. I can also be.. not.... serious.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: Weekly? I post anywhere from 1-10 times daily.

Do you use IRC: I try to. If my current activity there is not enough, I can certainly improve it.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: Well, I'm looking for a clan. I can't provide you with a reason such as being in this clan before, or knowing someone here. I honestly don't. I've seen [Evil] clan member around before, and I thought of you as a somewhat legendary clan when I was a low belt, so I take this as my chance to possibly join you.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Useless posts, and one ban for infraction point build up. I don't do useless posts anymore, don't worry.

Favorite mod?: Well, I enjoy many mods including; mushu, Aikido (might become a leader of Team Aikido \o/), taekkyon, sparring, and Parkour.

Skills outside toribash?: I'm taking guitar lessons soon, and I'm known for having an overall higher maturity level than those my age. I'm also relatively intelligent I suppose.

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I know absolutley no one here.

Please post with any questions you may have, or any problems you may have with my application. I don't like being denied without any explanation, or some form of edit request to my application.

Thank you

~error
Last edited by Jaxon; May 7, 2015 at 05:35 AM.
Originally Posted by error View Post
Greetings

Nick Names: Jax, Jaxxy, Jaxophone. My previous account name was Jaxonia.

Belt: 6th of the Dans, and almost a 7th.

How do you act in game?: Fairly serious when needed to. I've joined QA lobbies more than once and had to argue with someone. What can I say? It's in my nature. I don't argue with clan members though, so you won't have to worry about that. I can also be.. not.... serious.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: Weekly? I post anywhere from 1-10 times daily.

Do you use IRC: I try to. If my current activity there is not enough, I can certainly improve it.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: Well, I'm looking for a clan. I can't provide you with a reason such as being in this clan before, or knowing someone here. I honestly don't. I've seen [Evil] clan member around before, and I thought of you as a somewhat legendary clan when I was a low belt, so I take this as my chance to possibly join you.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Useless posts, and one ban for infraction point build up. I don't do useless posts anymore, don't worry.

Favorite mod?: Well, I enjoy many mods including; mushu, Aikido (might become a leader of Team Aikido \o/), taekkyon, sparring, and Parkour.

Skills outside toribash?: I'm taking guitar lessons soon, and I'm known for having an overall higher maturity level than those my age. I'm also relatively intelligent I suppose.

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I know absolutley no one here.

Please post with any questions you may have, or any problems you may have with my application. I don't like being denied without any explanation, or some form of edit you request to my application.

Thank you

~error

Your app looks so good, better than every other app in this thread, you put out everything really clearly.
The only question i wanna ask is, those infractions, what kind of useless post were those? Spam? Insults? What were those?
Other than that, your app seems very good to me
Originally Posted by Vitta View Post
Your app looks so good, better than every other app in this thread, you put out everything really clearly.
The only question i wanna ask is, those infractions, what kind of useless post were those? Spam? Insults? What were those?
Other than that, your app seems very good to me

Mainly ignoring rules in the market, or saying good luck on a few new clan threads.

I never intended to IGNORE the market rules, I just couldn't be bothered to read them.

I've read them now, and I've also read the rules that I shall need for [Evil], if I happen to make it in.
Originally Posted by error View Post
I've joined QA lobbies more than once and had to argue with someone. What can I say? It's in my nature.

Are you the one who starts the arguments? Because that type of behavior is frowned upon here.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Are you the one who starts the arguments? Because that type of behavior is frowned upon here.

Not without reason. If you're asking me if I just enter a server, start insulting people, and begin an argument, no.
I am evil not included
also I will stay neutral for you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
I am evil not included
also I will stay neutral for you

I am evil wasn't a rule, and I had no idea it was needed.

My apoligies.
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
I say NO, I have asked around about you and none of what I heard was good.

If you don't mind me asking, who have you asked?