Toribash
Original Post
How do i get balance
I fail Every time i want to stand up,does any1 have tips for that
practice

also spread your legs, push yourself backward when falling forward and vice versa
semi-contracted knees
I am not the best at this topic but when you try to stand up push on the ground or use your momentum to try to get on your feet...I don't know how else to help you but i could try to teach you some tips if you want to meet me. Just PM me thanks.
Jaded.
I suggest the mod sumore_v.tbm to learn balance. It isnt in the mod files (for some reason), but there's a public server of it, and if you want to practice with a friend go into private server and do /lm sumore_v.tbm.

This mod has -40 gravity, and everything DQs (even your hands) except for your feet. This way you're force to learn to stand up right, move around, push your opponent, on really high gravity while staying on your feet.

Lenshu is really good as well, but avoid gamemodes like judo or boxshu if you want to learn balance.
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post

Lenshu is really good as well, but avoid gamemodes like judo or boxshu if you want to learn balance.

I don't see how Lenshu is a good mod for balance when all you do is fly around the ring at your opponent.
Honestly, practice is really the only way to "get" anything in this game.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
You can try mods that could contain goals setting, socce and handball are good starters, or hackysack.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Keep a space between your legs by extending glutes, Watch players balance, to learn how to stance try to make the horse stance and practice on it till you be experienced at it.
Also try to watch mocucha's video about ''How to spar'' it's talking about spar but if you watched it till the end it will talk about balance.
you can also see him recording spars to see how he control his balance.
What helps me is that I usually keep my abs straight by extending them and then holding it at the best position. I also usually keep one leg in front of me.

But the main thing you can do is Practice