Ranking
Original Post
Pr0ne's baby makin' thread of baby makin'
Hopefully this thread will keep me motivated to make more replays
I will be posting my replays here when they are created. Cnc is expected and obviously appreciated

Here are a few to start things off!
Attached Files
Pr0ne - Must Find Peace.rpl (283.6 KB, 72 views)
Pr0ne - Shoe Box .rpl (236.8 KB, 76 views)
Pr0ne - Streets of Gold.rpl (381.3 KB, 66 views)
Last edited by PR0NE; Apr 25, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
Must Find Peace: I really liked how you kept your momentum up with each flip, those first two corks were fantastic. I'm not a novice player or anything, but I don't have anything bad to say about it.

Shoe Box: I like how you do both tricking and demolition replays. The transitions were perfect, and that second kick was amazing, it all flowed really well.

Streets of Gold: You started off really well, but the third lift kinda broke ukes momentum. I feel like you could have waited a few frames to get under his arm, and not over it. But i guess it lined him up for the kick. The hits were spot on, and i loved how you kept your balance with the pose.

I love your work man. Keep kit up
All I wanna comment on is the trick, the fucking first couple of spins were beautiful
They were spins but really didn't seem like spins because you threw in a different movement than I usually see in tricking
cork was a cork i guess
ya
Srux: ily2, thanks
Bloomedia: Thank you sir, I'll make sure to add some swipe kicks and stuffs next time.
Fuze: Care to go into detail? Can't tell if you think it was good or not :3
-----
Also, made a new replay for you guys, it's just a simple split to decap punch combo
Attached Files
Pr0ne - Simplicity.rpl (108.1 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by PR0NE; Feb 9, 2015 at 08:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That is one sick splitcap. I really like the opener, very realistic n' stuff. The first punch looked awesome. The second punch looked a little bit off for some reason, idk why.

Other than that it is awesome.
8/10 would watch again
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Holy sht Pr0ne, you should totally use your experience in realism in your madman replays. Opener was a bit unique, and the split punch and decap was oh so smooth.

You should totally get back into replaymaking dood
Heart of Gold
I'm trying to B4ck! Here are a couple parkour replays and a self-spar for you guys.

Mods for replays will be included
Attached Files
Pr0ne - Forest gump.rpl (877.9 KB, 30 views)
Pr0ne - Run Bitch!.rpl (509.5 KB, 25 views)
Pr0ne - Suck my toes.rpl (470.3 KB, 28 views)
ConstructionParkour.tbm (29.0 KB, 17 views)