Ranking
Original Post
An Update for All #MAGA
Hi guys its been just over a year since iv last been here, Been an interesting ride too. So here's an update for all of you.

Firstly

He

is almost ready to come home, we move into our new place next week hopefully.

Which Means?!

Your gonna be seeing a lot more of me now in game and here, Especially once we move into that new place.

So whats been happening i guys gimme a rundown whats happened what have i missed.

one year ago

Last edited by CkyToH; Mar 13, 2017 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Fixxed
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Holy Moly, its Cky!!111!1

Glad to see you back in the biz' of Toribash! Cute Lil' Cky you produced there man! How old is he and it looks like it wasn't easy for him and you guys in the past since he's got a tracheostomy? Wish you and your lil man there only the best!
_SXD_
_AEON_
Originally Posted by SXDave View Post
Holy Moly, its Cky!!111!1

Glad to see you back in the biz' of Toribash! Cute Lil' Cky you produced there man! How old is he and it looks like it wasn't easy for him and you guys in the past since he's got a tracheostomy? Wish you and your lil man there only the best!

Yeah hasn't been a simple year damn im surprised someone knows what it is let alone how to spell it. and he's 1 he was born last febuary which is when i was last here.
Was gonna leave a link to my original post i made at the time here but its been binned so i cant find it.
Damn proud of you man
its been a long time and we all (or some) knew that you have something way more important going on.

glade to see that he you and your lil kid made it though that time and I wish you and the lil guy all the best man.

btw i added your post from a year ago into you post ;)
(I think the link of the pic went pooooffffff after such a long time )
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Thanks dude i know what picture it was so iv put it back
Congrats man! Glad everything has worked out so well for you, hope we see you back on soon! =]
Dang cky, good to see you!
Also good to see the lil one growing and getting better^^
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
i dont has discord it fucks with most mah games and stuff xD plus i still have my teamspeak for now