Toribash
Original Post
Massive Inventory (+1600 items)

Selling my entire inventory (Except the set named NOT FOR SALE). Over 4,9kk of market value.

Accepting TC or USD via Paypal.

Post your offers and i'll answer asap. Contact me on Discord for faster response.

Life#4032

Thanks
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Oh well I have a lot of torsos, since you're using azurite and empire I would recommend Hawk, Imperial or Vortex
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Sorry but I can't because the force is part of a full pure set
17k and it's yours
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Oh well I have a lot of torsos, since you're using azurite and empire I would recommend Hawk, Imperial or Vortex

Sending you 25k, send any items you want. You can send whatever you want feel free.

Thanks
I'll be fair with you my brother. Thanks

You've sent Acid Force, Adamantium Relax, Amber Force, Cobra Relax, Hawk Torso, Jolly Wrap, Portable Cassette to Sound.
-----
Also now stuff are organizated
Last edited by Life; Mar 10, 2022 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump