Ranking
I've subscribed the recruitment thread and it will tell me for new post and such, so it mean that I check the recruitment thread only if someone posted
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
This thread is very still need to recruit members to stay active, I'll call some friends who still have no clan to join with us!
Ok but they must be both good at forums and in game. so we dont have these black belts that dont know what the hell to even do, you get what i mean.
~The Age Of Gaming~
you will probably not pass the trial, can't you read first rule??
This post is really useless, we don't want to spam the thread with useless things.
please keep your post useful, gentle and has sense.

Also, I've invited sirss as a trial, he is really nice member.

And itachi, congratz for doing it, you have passed the trial

-----
Also guys, this really sucks and annoying me, we have to war with some clan!!!
But i will not be able to be active tomorrow, i will travel.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 20, 2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I am very glad that I got to go from rank, I'm going to continue to be very active in a rank more advanced!
PLease guys obey to the rules, no posts like "Gear IS great!" things like that will get you de ranked and soon after kicked for useless posts. And congrats Itachi!
~The Age Of Gaming~
Hello guys. I'm new here. And also i'll be inactive on april and may, I'll have exams.
Assassin
A clan war is no really a big thing
U can even war alone
Just make a gear war and color the desc with
Gear wants war
U will getb people in the blink of an eye
Anyway
If u want u can war us (Its)
And I like the way u run your clan
INB4 14 days ban
ok very cool scorp, but what time tomorrow?? i will travel in mins, answer me fast.
And if no one online in my clan at this time then i will fight alone, i don't worry.

And now guys i am looking for someone to manage wars, if someone wants pm me with the app.

here. copy then paste and answer

If no one wanna be, then i will do it(i am obviously doing everything )
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 21, 2014 at 09:48 AM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.