ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by BrogzillaX View Post
tell me what you dont under stand and il explain it to you(mostly because im home alone and bored to tears...)

Memory stick part.

And I'm bored too, my computer is crashed

(O_O)------Surprise Buttsecks Face.
Ok what i mean by memory sticks is the Ram incase you dirent know Ram is a memory stick
Link to a site that shows One of the Ram sticks form http://www.crucial.com/store/mpartsp...CB81FFA5CA7304

and incase you also dirent know single,dual,and quad core, have limited ram slots( where you insert the Ram Sticks) for single core you only get 1 Ram Slot so you can Only put 1 Ram Stick , For Dual Core you get 2 Ram slot and for Quad Core You get 4 Ram slot .do you get it now?
Originally Posted by BrogzillaX View Post
Ok what i mean by memory sticks is the Ram incase you dirent know Ram is a memory stick
Link to a site that shows One of the Ram sticks form http://www.crucial.com/store/mpartsp...CB81FFA5CA7304

and incase you also dirent know single,dual,and quad core, have limited ram slots( where you insert the Ram Sticks) for single core you only get 1 Ram Slot so you can Only put 1 Ram Stick , For Dual Core you get 2 Ram slot and for Quad Core You get 4 Ram slot .do you get it now?

Sounds sweet.

I need to get my computer fixed.......
Well, the features in w7 that aren't in xp are aimed more for the higher end builds so you might not see much improvement with older games.

Sure the os will look nicer, but that's not what you see while you are gaming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
windows 7 is better. simply put.
no need to stress about that at all.
and upgrade on the processor is quite important tho.
anything under a quadcore wont last long, so id suggest going for one of those.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
windows 7 is better. simply put.
no need to stress about that at all.
and upgrade on the processor is quite important tho.
anything under a quadcore wont last long, so id suggest going for one of those.

I can't afford a processor upgrade of any kind.

Well, maybe..... If I didn't eat for a week or two.
Windows 7 is just Windows Vista with fancier icons and more complicated setups
Originally Posted by PSI View Post
Windows 7 is just Windows Vista with fancier icons and more complicated setups

except for the fact that it has triple the performance and, you know, isn't a failed product.
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jun 23, 2010 at 05:18 PM.
I've decided.

If I have enough left after I get my computer fixed, I'll try upgrading to windows 7.

It sounds hawt and sexy.

I can always upgrade my processor in a few months, save up.

I won't be able to afford a quad, but maybe a dual.
I have windows 7 home premium, AMD Athlon II 620 Quad-Core Processor, 6GB of ram, 640GB of hard drive, Nvivia GeForce 9100 integrated graphics card. Yet i can barely run Divinity 2. I think it's something to do with my video card....
Yeah, but most games on windows 7 you have to run as a administrator for it to work at full power.
Aka jusmi.