ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Python Resources
Hello, just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Python.. I have no experience but am very interested in learning it. Would just like to know the best guides etc for it
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zapachoo View Post
Hello, just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Python.. I have no experience but am very interested in learning it. Would just like to know the best guides etc for it

Use 2.6.
You probably thinking that it's best to start with the newest one, it isn't.
Also just google for tutorials.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
2.6 is good because it has more support, while I prefer how 3.1 works. I currently have both 2.6 and 3.1 and there are no conflicts to having both.

Python is a nice language and is easy and fun to learn, if you want help with it you can PM me with any question, or post here.

I'm no python guru, but I have experience in it enough to help people.
Thanks Vox, that's all I was looking for. Someone I can ask if I get stuck and expect friendly replies. I'll come find you on IRC if I need it. @War_Hero I guess, I was looking tutorials that you guys learned off.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I actually like 3. I think that anything new must be better, but of course, Ubuntu 9.08 and Windows Vista proven that wrong, so choose wisely.

Go to Wikibooks, they have THE BEST tutorials on how to learn python. With that page, I made my own Python IRC bot. If you need any command help, go ahead and ask
And dont forget Stack Overflow too.

Wikibooks for Python 2.6
Wikibooks for Python 3

Hope you enjoy your Python Programming experience!