ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Something is wrong with the forum.
What's wrong with the forums all of the sudden? Everything is like, weird. There is a lot of white space where there would normally be color or something and I am unable to view items at the market or in inventories along with other issues, this is on PC (Opera). On my phone on Google Chrome I am unable to navigate anywhere. Whenever I click on a thread I just get sent back to the front page. I am able to navigate with another browser but I then have the same issues as I do on PC...is this just me or is the forum being re-coded or something?

Everything was fine like a week ago but all of the sudden everything has changed. I don't remember updating or changing any settings on my browsers so I don't know what's up right now.

I am also getting random advertisements for videos from YouTube...like I keep on seeing the thumbnail of a video I watched on YouTube on like every forum page. I am also seeing random YouTube channel pictures on other pages...like wtf.
blue
pink
Maybe its just the web browser you are using. Try switching to internet explorer for a day Kek
As the Toribash forums don't actually have ads, it is safe to assume you have acquired adware from a download.

Use this: https://www.malwarebytes.org/

After you have done this, I suspect you will not have any ads. If the problem persists, feel free to post again.