Ranking
Go learn sign language then report back here with a pony to calm my nerves.
-----
and, also, I will probably start trying to recruit some more people for Omega, because to get more activity on these forums we need more people
Last edited by papasmurfa; Apr 10, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quitting toribash dawg
AGREE !!

Im bound up in rl nowadays, serious sht bigtime !!
Im still around and in here every day.

we got a new ally, and be sure to get serious ppl, those others drain our lifepowers.
Get them to post REAL worked through apps !

GL!!!!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Ya, it seems you can judge whether or not people are actually serious about the clan better in game, because apps are just them trying to be what we want them to be, whereas in game you usually can tell if they just want a tag, or if they actually want to be in omega.
Quitting toribash dawg
Or you could always tell by how much thought goes into what they type. Like if you were to ask "So why do you want to join omega?" and they answer with something like "Because you guys are strong and cool." you'd probably end up saying no because that just sounds lame and generic. :l
yeah, all present members got in on lousy apps (sry uall, its true). And see how we struggle to get them to post, i used 2 days on mine and i stay until they force us down due to low activity .....
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Now now, I usually get at least 2-3 posts a day, unless I had already posted the latest post on a thread. But anyway... I guess I will try harder in the future... unless g1rl kicks me due to a her hatred of me being the same rank as her. Check the thread. And also, I put some time into my app, but in the end, it doesn't matter anymore the effort I put in to get in the clan, as much as the effort I put in to try to keep these forums active.
Quitting toribash dawg
back again to start again ...
how to get the right ppl and not the wrong 1s...?

1st i think we must be harder to get in to..
Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
Oh... well then.... don't do a post requirement.
:L
Why doesn't your email work then?

I didn't use one.

Shit has been tough now that's why I haven't been active.

I promised Hazel that I would be an active member of this clan.