Ranking
Original Post
PromisedX is here (:
Hey everyone, i'm new to the community. I guess i'll tell you a bit about myself.
I'm super athletic and into sports. I joined this community because it seems like a pretty legit place to make some friends, and just hang out.
I'm ingame often (still getting the hang of everything... ) So if anyone could give me some tips when they see me, that would be awesome!
Uhh, I turn 16 next thursday, the 11th. I play the guitar, and I like all types of music.
I'm 6'2, and 225 lbs. (Mostly muscle) Uhhh i'm very smart, unlike the typical "jock" stereotype.
Alright, well that's about it! I hope to see you guys around.
ok then in will train you ingame!hello im 10 years old im a 4th dan ingame and i would love to help!see ya ingame for some moves from a 10 year old!ok,now,are ya up for some epic?click my replays down there and click save then click desktop then save them,then you find them on desktop,right click your toribash link,click properties,click file location,find replays folder,then drag my replays from desktop to replays folder.then click your toribash link,then go to setup > replays > find the replays you downloaded.
Attached Files
extreme ton double kick.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
sparr.rpl (212.0 KB, 2 views)
sparr3.rpl (548.3 KB, 2 views)
sparr4.rpl (551.0 KB, 2 views)
sparr5.rpl (560.6 KB, 2 views)
私の顔にそれを言う。